Super Wammer

Done Julian :^

Me too, Colin...Please.

• Like 1

Any chance of adding Nicky to the list please. Just got baby sitter arranged.

• Like 1

Still hoping to come to this but it all depends what is happening with wifey's work Monday morning, which we still don't know. @greybeard is it still OK to tag along if so?

Super Wammer
On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 18:13, moo-fi said:

Can you add me please Colin, now I have a leave pass.

No problem Fred. :)

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 07:20, orangeart said:

Still hoping to come to this but it all depends what is happening with wifey's work Monday morning, which we still don't know. @greybeard is it still OK to tag along if so?

Sorry Stefan only just seen this :doh:

No worries, in the end I needed to get home. I hope you had a good time?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, orangeart said:

No worries, in the end I needed to get home. I hope you had a good time?

It was excellent - great food, brilliant company!

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer

Big thanks to everyone that came to the curry night , my memory is not waht it should be any more but I think the food was even better this year . I had a blast and bored those people next to on various hifi matters and struggling to get them to understand that my view is always right and they should just nod and agree with my sage comments . Instead they had views of their own and kept telling me I was talking rubbish , in the end i had to admit they were right . However it was very funnly and well meaning rubbish and so enjoyed how many people just got together for nice food and lots of drink , best way ever to finish off a great  weekend of genuine fun .

• Like 1

Super Wammer

The curry went down really well, and yes Andrew I think you are right, it was better than last year. The company was superb and a great laugh was had by all. 

• Upvote 2

A few of the salad-dodgers and dirty stop outs (myself included, but luckily not in shot ) :D

32473640597_a81b853231_b.jpg

40450211553_4737599895_b.jpg

32473641267_c23cc4e1f3_b.jpg

40450211923_654e8cd437_b.jpg

32473641707_1db67074de_b.jpg

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Right everyone is free to judge but I still claim the Loudest Shirt in Show for the second year running (Peter awarded me that accolade last year)  . Is no one going to give me a run for my money ? Niall your vintage Hawaiian shirt sounds great but unles it makes an appearance it did not happen . Come along with the system challenges lets really have a silly shirt competion next year. If for no other reason than it will make me feel comfortable being one of the crowd.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bencat said:

Come along with the system challenges lets really have a silly shirt competion next year. If for no other reason than it will make me feel comfortable being one of the crowd.

That actually sounds like a good idea. I might have a T-Shirt printed with a fantastic quote which was mentioned by one of our fondest members. I'm just waiting for someone to clarify that he did actually say it :)   Its brilliant!

Edited by eddie-baby
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer
8 hours ago, bencat said:

Right everyone is free to judge but I still claim the Loudest Shirt in Show for the second year running (Peter awarded me that accolade last year)  . Is no one going to give me a run for my money ? Niall your vintage Hawaiian shirt sounds great but unles it makes an appearance it did not happen . Come along with the system challenges lets really have a silly shirt competion next year. If for no other reason than it will make me feel comfortable being one of the crowd.

and shorts of course (kilts don't count)

Super Wammer

excellent grub and really enjoyed as my first ever opportunity to stay over, shame that my room share @aejoker could't stay and left me to load the car on Monday :roll:

• Upvote 2