Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Knipester

Boenicke w11se speakers (only 2 weeks only)

Arguably the most beautifully made speakers I’ve ever seen especially in the premium walnut finish. Sven Boenicke stunning w11se loudspeakers.

boenickes excel in imaging and soundstage with even their w8 punching way above its weight. Depth is very good due to their rear firing ambient tweeters. The w11 trumps it’s smaller sibling with deeper and more purposeful bass from its 10” side firing driver. The w11’s sapele wooden midrange driver is not only beautiful to look at it also sounds sublime. 

They were supplied by elite audio (uk distributor) and have only had approximately 200hrs run in. I’m told they need more to fully reveal themselves. 

The w11se retail at £11,300 in walnut and come with a list of upgrades over the standard w11 including the all important swing bases that cost a further £995. Making a total price of £12,300

They are currently listed on eBay with a £1 sale deal at £9849 however if any wammers are interested in them I’d be open to offering you a discount and depending where you live I could possibly deliver for a small charge.

Boenicke currently have a 3mth waiting list for w11’s and getting a demo is nearly impossible due to their scarcity. 

Justed checked the pricing for the basic w11 model £8699 in premium walnut plus £995 for the swingbase making it £9694 for the basic w11 model with a 3 month lead time!!!!  If you are in the market for w11’s why pay this for the basic w11 when you could have my w11se’s straight away?

questions welcomed 

F526E9C8-5DBC-440D-B39E-0CF3BD5F3DA9.jpeg

Edited by Knipester
Updated rrp

Super Wammer

Even better in the flesh, and despite Paul’s best efforts to persuade me to change the colour of my new laid 42mflooring to match I will not be buying them ;) 

GLWTS Paul, these will make somebody very happy!

With the saving from rrp Paul you could not only change your flooring to American black walnut to match but maybe I could build you a matching rack?... I’m thinking something like this.

AB62A6A6-78C0-4425-9AE8-505630737805.jpeg

Super Wammer
11 minutes ago, Knipester said:

With the saving from rrp Paul you could not only change your flooring to American black walnut to match but maybe I could build you a matching rack?... I’m thinking something like this.

AB62A6A6-78C0-4425-9AE8-505630737805.jpeg

I’m pretty resistant to the hard sell but keep going, at this rate you might be paying me to take them away :) 

Well, I've done all my sums.

Sell my W5's and stands £2,500

Sell my Gyrodec £1,100, my SME 3009 £300 and my Hana SL £400 all 3 currently for sale anyway (shameless plug)

Add in my Current Hi-Fi fund of £3,000

and I'm still £2,500 short, so I think to myself, put my wife out on the streets 24 hours a day for the next 2 weeks,  job done...

But that still leaves me £2,200 short.

Bugger!!

• Haha 2

Super Wammer

Not sure that would pass the WAF test though!

2 hours ago, alphatoner said:

Sell my Gyrodec £1,100, my SME 3009 £300 and my Hana SL £400 all 3 currently for sale anyway (shameless plug)

and I'm still £2,500 short, so I think to myself, put my wife out on the streets 24 hours a day for the next 2 weeks,  job done...

Bugger!!

Just charge more for your wife andd you are there!

Paul - I always knew you’d be a hard nut to crack, not even pie and  peas has budged you...that’s a firm stance in anyone book.?

Edited by Knipester

Super Wammer
14 minutes ago, Knipester said:

Just charge more for your wife snd you are there!

Paul - I always knew you’d be a hard nut to crack, not even pie and  peas has budged you...that’s a firm stance in anyone book.?

Yeah well I did have to bring my own peas :whistle:

These speakers looking stunning. 

My W5SE's are the best speakers I owned so suspect these are magical. 

Like others if only I could afford them!

The racks you make look beautiful too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alphatoner said:

Bugger!!

I was thinking just change the wife to match the speakers :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Timbo21 said:

I was thinking just change the wife to match the speakers :)

Was thinking, if the same idea was aimed at me with my harbeth p3 esr .Be looking for a well spoken midget who looks old fashioned ha ha .Not that there is any thing wrong with this in lady form. 

Edited by mattykyuss
WORD CHANGE
  • Haha 1

The one thing you will get with the Boenicke's that you don't get with the spouse is a threesome.

• Haha 1

Super Wammer

Gents, there is a lot of levity here about a serious subject which I’m not sure is warranted: our relationships with our loved ones... and with our wives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My poor adverts become distracted!

Anyone interested in buying my lovely speakers? They are tall, slim, elegant, curvaceous, pretty, sweet sounding, they love music and you’ll want to listen to them

Edited by Knipester
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1