eddie-baby

Kegworth Sale Page. Stuff Wammers are willing to bring/move on here for their beer money perhaps (or more)

Waiting to hear off moderators whether there will be an actual physical informal sale on the day of the Kegworth Show. However from an idea that Colin #Greybeard  put forward, I don't think there's any harm in kicking off a thread about gear we could be willing to bring to Kegworth to move on for some beer money :) We could add some photos here, this way if there is any early interest from Wammers who read the boards they can have first dibs.

Stuff you don't want to take to the tip, too precious to send and perhaps not things that can be easily sent or sold locally. The odd set of big speakers, Hi-Fi speaker stands, CD players, components, whatever.

I'll kick it off soon with some photos unless someone beats me to it.   

Edited by eddie-baby
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Available for pickup at Kegworth. 

Mission Stance Black Steel Speaker Stands. They are well used and marked but good solid stands. Filled as well so they are heavy.

Looking for £30, cheaper than half the price new. Now £20

Rough measurements 5.5" x 7.5" top plate 24" high

I'll probably just have to buy another set if I ever need this size of stand again. But there we are, I do it all the time :D 

46920954831_d6fa51bcee_c.jpg

31979727407_e79b71c51b_c.jpg

31979727567_a31c231baa_c.jpg

Edited by eddie-baby

Good idea Eddie.

Thinking of putting the following up for sale and could bring them along to Kegworth.

Denon AVR 1909 amp and Technics Integrated Amp SU-V505.

Will add more details and photos later if mods are ok with that rather than putting them in the classifieds.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chrisph said:

Good idea Eddie.

Can't take credit for this one Colin Greybeards idea :) but yes it's a great idea. Hopefully we can get some good traffic on the thread and perhaps get some deals going on the day. Get some new keepers for some unused equipment or just things you might want to move on perhaps. 

• Upvote 1

If anyone fancies my mystery speakers at the show it will save me taking them home in my suitcase

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lawrence001 said:

If anyone fancies my mystery speakers at the show it will save me taking them home in my suitcase emoji23.png

Well if you give us a photo we could Wam auction them and the proceeds go to charity. I really don't need any extra speakers but I'm prepared to start the bidding at £5. If Wam has a supported charity it may be an idea. 

Admin

There will be a bring n buy section as always alongside the vinyl sales. 

This years charity is The Dogs Trust.

• Like 1

/

Edited by eddie-baby

Well if you give us a photo we could Wam auction them and the proceeds go to charity. I really don't need any extra speakers but I'm prepared to start the bidding at £5. If Wam has a supported charity it may be an idea. 
I was only kidding, they might well end up in a bedroom system. Very generous of you to donate my speakers to charity though

• Haha 3

oh ok xD sorry for the misunderstanding, it is just a forum after all, its difficult understanding sometimes, no harm done :^

I am still looking forward to these mystery speakers, I probably know them well, especially if they're affordable. Ive tried, owned or heard 'most' affordable speakers :D

Super Wammer

If anyone going lives in the Bristol area, or could swing by on their way, I have a Rega turntable wall brkt/mount that I would be happy to donate. It dates from around ‘86 and might benefit from a lick of paint, but in good condition.

Please PM me if it can be sorted 👍

Super Wammer

Besides the 2 systems I'm bringing with me and hope to sell. 

1. Bar system: Sony CDP-791 (X-111ES), Pioneer 400X, Goodmans Maxim2, 

2. Exhibited system: Pioneer PL-12D/Shure M75EJ, Pioneer SA-500A, Celestion Ditton 15. 

I will also have the following for sale:

Origin Live Aurora Gold MK2 (no arm) with D200 motor and Ultra speed box (both motor and box upgraded Oct 16 to latest spec). 

Van Damme XKE Ultra ICs (various lengths) 

MCRU screened mains cables. DSC_0230.thumb.JPG.56258bb338fc8705d68cb1cb2cfcb302.JPG

DSC_0228.JPG

• Like 1

Super Wammer

I've decided I will be selling the speakers I'm using at the show, so please give this some thought when you hear them.

Thanks

gauder-akustik-isophon-corvara-loudspeak

1 hour ago, sunbeamgls said:

I've decided I will be selling the speakers I'm using at the show, so please give this some thought when you hear them.

Thanks

gauder-akustik-isophon-corvara-loudspeak

What are they? Price?

• Upvote 1

Super Wammer
6 minutes ago, Tony_J said:

What are they? Price?

They look like PMC Tony

• Upvote 1