Sign in to follow this  
Spider

WTD floor standing speakers

A friend of mine is looking for floor standing speakers. To partner his Audiolab 8000a and a project Turntable I’ve found for him.

He likes the look of Rega RS3’s so around that size.

He has a budget of up to £500 but would rather spend less if possible 

let me know what you’ve got for sale.

I have a pair of Audio Physic Sitara’s for sale, but need more than £500. Asking for £800 ono. They’re on the classifieds. 

Best regards,

Bastiaan

Spider,

I'm sure my Impulse Lali's would be a good buy to go with his setup. I was going to list them next week for sale. Would be wanting £450 and they are in VGC. Beech fronted with black cloth grilles and black sides and backs.

Only issue would be distance as I don't have boxes, unless you're willing to wait for my brother to visit again?

Regards,

Ade

27 minutes ago, parcelmonkey said:

Spider,

I'm sure my Impulse Lali's would be a good buy to go with his setup. I was going to list them next week for sale. Would be wanting £450 and they are in VGC. Beech fronted with black cloth grilles and black sides and backs.

Only issue would be distance as I don't have boxes, unless you're willing to wait for my brother to visit again?

Regards,

Ade

Hiya

I've told him about these. He lives down your way so a meet up is possible. He is going to check them out on tinternet and let me know what he thinks.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Hiya

I've told him about these. He lives down your way so a meet up is possible. He is going to check them out on tinternet and let me know what he thinks.

I really like them, so if he likes what he reads, he can come and listen if he wants. I was going to sell my Neats but re-visiting them with this Vitus Audio amp really made them perform way better than with the EAR 834 so keeping them here & moving Impulse on purely as we are moving house within a few months hopefully.

:^

Rega RX-3 in cherry as new, fully boxed less than a year old £1200 new. £600 if interested 

What about a pair of 'like new' B&W 683 S2 finished in black ash. Bought new in 2015 then stored in their original boxes for nearly 3 years and only recently brought out to check them over. The bases have never been used as they are still in their original packaging. Looking for £700 + postage. Good luck in your search.

Have a pair of black Dynaudio Audience 70's for sale. Bought new by me in January 2000 for £1100 (still have receipt!). Asking £400. They were originally my main stereo pair but were quickly moved to be rear surround speakers, so not driven hard and in great condition.

I may have the original boxes, still need to check in the loft, otherwise collection or meet near Glasgow.

Edited by cynix

a pair of Royd Revelation RR2s would probably be the end of a long journey :^ (as they were for me after several box-swapping years) - if interested just check these out, they're mine with a negotiable price > https://www.ebay.com/itm/Royd-Audio-Revelation-RR2-speakers-makes-a-Naim-system-sing/254068752846?hash=item3b27ad81ce:g:s3kAAOSwK~BcOxL1:rk:2:pf:0