Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

ONLY 4 EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - BIG SYSTEM SPACES SOLD OUT - ONLY 2 NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT

curry49

GUIDE TO THE BEST HI-FI STEREO SYSTEM - AT THE LEAST COST

Book offer:

“GUIDE TO THE BEST HI-FI STEREO SYSTEM - AT THE LEAST COST”

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J5TVS7Z

There's a new book available on Amazon. Normally sold for $9.99, it’s FREE for one day from midnight to midnight (Pacific Time) on Sunday the 27th of January, 2019.

[Been searching for a medium to expose this book to audiophiles in particular (not just the general public who have no special interest in hifi). However, if this ad in the classifieds is inappropriate then I appeal to an administrator to delete it, as I'm not seeking to break any rules.

EDIT: If you use the link and it says it is not available to Amazon customers outside the US – no problem. Several options discovered by some in the thread - see below. One option is super-simple; just log into Amazon and type the title in the search box. Time still left.]

GUIDE TO THE BEST HI-FI STEREO SYSTEM - AT THE LEAST COST fullsize.jpg

Edited by curry49
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I should think that poor dog is probably deaf by now. 

Ha, ha!

The original audiophool???

(Guess this is where the idea for 'close-mic'ing' came from.... and perhaps headphones too....and near-field monitors).

Edited by curry49
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately in the UK I can’t download it.  Nice idea though.

40 minutes ago, Nopiano said:

Unfortunately in the UK I can’t download it.  Nice idea though.

Just downloaded it by typing in the title into Amazon UK and downloading from there straight to my  Kindle.

Edited by wHIZZY
Updated to refer to kindle

4 minutes ago, wHIZZY said:

Just downloaded it by typing in the title into Amazon UK and downloading from there. 

Thanks, Dave.  It seemed reluctant, but now I can’t download it on an iPad!  Not at home, so can’t access laptop!

"Unfortunately in the UK I can’t download it.  Nice idea though

Thanks!!!

Surprising - re; the download issue - as quite a few previous sales are reportedly from the UK. No reason why free samples shouldn't be also accessible. Will look into it.

Edited by curry49

11 minutes ago, curry49 said:

Thanks!!!

Surprising - re; the download issue - as quite a few previous sales are reportedly from the UK. No reason why free samples shouldn't be also accessible. Will look into it.

I think I’m using the wrong device.  I don’t have a Kindle, but I thought one could use an iPad app. 

Downloaded the Kindle app, but then I need the Kindle Unlimited sub to read it. ( Can download other items with my Prime membership, however. )

Edited by Nopiano

I think I’m using the wrong device.  I don’t have a Kindle, but I thought one could use an iPad app. 

I'm sure it's accessible without a Kindle. Hopefully, your laptop should do the trick when you get home.

Cheers!

PS

Also, Whizzzy's tactic sounds promising - with or without a Kindle;

"Just downloaded it by typing in the title into Amazon UK and downloading from there straight to my  Kindle.

Edited by curry49
  • Confused 1

Thanks. I got exactly 2 copies 

help me out!

paper?

Edited by Millennium

Super Wammer
2 minutes ago, Lawrence001 said:

The link said not available in my country.

You need to go to the UK site and type in the title.

2 minutes ago, greybeard said:

You need to go to the UK site and type in the title.

This.

If you use the link, it says it is not available to UK Amazon customers. Just log into Amazon and type the title in the search box. It comes up and free of charge for download.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer