Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Highendguy1

FS SME 20/2 ,SME V turntable and arm

Can offer the SME 20/2 with a fully serviced vdh colibri cartridge.  Just returned from vdh after service.  Zero hours since service.  Cartridge rrp is 5k

SME 20/2 deck, SME V arm, vdh colibri mc cartridge, upgraded sme 20/3 power supply,  upgraded vdh silver hybrid tonearm cable and SME Perspex deck cover. 

Bargain at 6k for all of the above.  An amazing deck, set up and ready to go. 

The arm typically sells for 2k+ and the cartridge would sell for 2k on its own. So you’re getting deck and cover for a couple of grand !   The power supply cost me that !    

This is a sweet deck at a sweet price.   Fresh oil and silicone service recently done 

Collection and dem possible    Can now  ship as I have purchased a SME box 

happy to demonstrate     

Send private message for contact number   Or message your number and I’ll call you

997CB814-1ACD-4622-B579-96E22175ED84.jpeg

77FD71D5-F614-4A19-B937-6488B6402C48.jpeg

FFECDBE2-CE4A-4709-AE9D-BB6FD028C5D6.jpeg

2EB9C4A9-B23F-4261-B16D-6B273B26AE12.jpeg

Edited by Highendguy1
Revision of offer update

Nurse! Nurse!:love:

• Haha 1

Super Wammer

Lovely!!! :rockin:

Will now consider selling the deck complete with SME V arm, and SME dust cover.  

Revised asking price for 20/2 deck, series V arm and SME Perspex cover is £5500.  Unfortunately I’m not open to offers.  Cartridge not included.  

All minty condition.   Very happy to dem.  

I have the box for the arm.  I have all the factory supplied tools and accessories for the deck and arm.  

Can offer the SME 20/2 with a fully serviced vdh colibri cartridge.  Just returned from vdh after service.  Zero hours since service.  Cartridge rrp is 5k

SME 20/2 deck, SME V arm, vdh colibri mc cartridge, upgraded sme 20/3 power supply,  upgraded vdh silver hybrid tonearm cable and SME Perspex deck cover. 

The arm typically sells for 2k, the cartridge would sell for 2k on its own. So you’re getting deck and cover for a couple of grand !   The power supply cost me that !    

This is a sweet deck at a sweet price.   Fresh oil and silicone service recently done 

Collection only.  I’m not prepared to ship due to fragile nature of record decks.  

Edited by Highendguy1
Update

Weekend bump . Asking 6K for the deck, V arm, vdh colibri cartridge, upgraded to 20/3 power supply, SME Perspex cover, all tools  and accessories.  Upgraded vdh tonearm cable.   All Fully boxed  

Everything minty clean and like new   

I will now supply a genuine SMe box  if any prospective buyer wants the deck shipped to them.  Additional shipping costs must be paid by the buyer.  Quote for shipping on request  

Reason for selling, upgrading to sme 30

Vdh colibri. Back from van den hul.  Serviced, cleaned. Given full bill of health 

now refitted to deck.  

So, for 6k you could be the new owner of a mint sme 20/2 , freshly oiled. With sme v arm, upgraded vdh hybrid silver tonearm cable. Upgraded to sme 20/3 power supply rrp 2k. Nice fresh vdh colibri moving coil cartridge rrp 5k.  SME Perspex protective cover rrp £380 .  I have a genuine sme box for transportation 

all of the set up gauges, tools, user manuals, sme stroboscope,  sme soft cover everything complete, and ready to go.  

A lot of deck for 6k.   Not open to offers at this price. 

5795A6EA-C5E4-4754-8CE7-3512664AB80C.jpeg

Edited by Highendguy1
Update

SME 20/2 deck, SME V arm, vdh colibri mc cartridge with zero hours since vdh service , upgraded sme 20/3 power supply,  upgraded vdh silver hybrid tonearm cable and SME Perspex deck cover. 

The arm typically sells for 2k+ and the cartridge would sell for 2k on its own. So you’re getting deck and cover for a couple of grand !   The power supply cost me that !    

Collection and dem possible    Can now  ship as I have purchased a SME box 

happy to demonstrate     

Send private message for contact number   Or message your number and I’ll call you