Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

ONLY 4 EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - BIG SYSTEM SPACES SOLD OUT - ONLY 2 NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT

robin

AUDIO INNOVATIONS T2 SUT

Super Wammer

Nice clean condition, no dings or scratches, switchable between 20 ohms and 80 ohms,  

£350 free postage within uk, do not want to sell outside uk, I have used this for the last 3 years, selling due to upgrade

thumbnail_DSC_0519[1].jpg

thumbnail_DSC_0520[1].jpg

I’m new to MC carts but looking at the Hana SL. Would this make a good match? Hana quote a 30 ohm @ 1kz slightly higher than the 20 ohm setting on this unit.

Super Wammer

I have been using it with a clear audio signature, should be ok, if its not send it back, im one off the good guys

He certainly is. Hope you’re well Robin! 

Super Wammer

Thanks mate, im good

Super Wammer

This looks my old SUT and it was very good sounding with your Clearaudio cartridge last time I heard it at a bakeoff, GLWS.

Super Wammer

It is indeed the one I bought from you Jag, cheers

Super Wammer
On 25/01/2019 at 21:45, lostwin said:

I’m new to MC carts but looking at the Hana SL. Would this make a good match? Hana quote a 30 ohm @ 1kz slightly higher than the 20 ohm setting on this unit.

For the Hana you need to feed it 400+ ohms, as recommended within the inbox blurb sheet. Whilst it works well with the plain vanilla 100 Ohms or standard non switchable mc stages. It REALLY comes on song at 400+. So you either need a 1:10 SUT into your mm phonostage or an adjustable phonostage that will give you the 400+ you need. 

• Upvote 2