robbie010

Anyone heard of Escape Electronics??

Super Wammer

As per the title, I'm looking for info regarding Escape Electronics.

I have just bought one of their power amps that needs repairing out of pure curiosity. Looks like a bit of a beast but I am struggling to find any info on the company.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, robbie010 said:

As per the title, I'm looking for info regarding Escape Electronics.

I have just bought one of their power amps that needs repairing out of pure curiosity. Looks like a bit of a beast but I am struggling to find any info on the company.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, they make 'great' stuff.:D

Super Wammer

Thats the one I bought!

I think they are the same amp but it must have had a fault when they were testing it. The unit powers up but has distortion so will hopefully just need re-capping.

Hi there - did a lot of google searching (as I am sure so did you) and came up with nothing.

Hopefully as a class A amp there is nowt too much that a competent engineer cannot sort it out.  Hope you manage to get it sorted ok.

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, uzzy said:

Hi there - did a lot of google searching (as I am sure so did you) and came up with nothing.

Hopefully as a class A amp there is nowt too much that a competent engineer cannot sort it out.  Hope you manage to get it sorted ok.

Thanks Uzzy.

Yes, unfortunately, I have turned up absolutely no info on the brand name apart from a company of the same name that was dissolved in feb 2018 and ran by what I assume were brother by the name of Jay and Wayne Graham.

Either way I am looking forward to getting my hand on the amp and having a poke around inside. I'll post some pictures when it turns up.

• Upvote 1