Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Sign in to follow this  
sunbeamgls

Linn at The Wam Show, Kegworth 2019

Super Wammer

A thread to make members aware of Linness at the show.

I'll be running an AEDSM and Akurate Exaktbox6/1 into Lejonklou power amps and some speakers.  Either Gauder Akustiks, or some very tasteful red Ninkas :)

Any others?

Edited by sunbeamgls
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'll make a point of going to your room as your room is always a good one at the Show. Now, where are my 20 Hz tunes? :cool:

I hope you have a successful show with a large contingent of dedicated audiophiles.,

I am impressed that you participate in this show on a regular basis, and share your expertise with the visitors.

I assume you will let your visitors know about your expertise in Exakt Design, and how people can make their speakers Exakt, even if they are not Linn?   😊🎶

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Super Wammer
18 hours ago, George 47 said:

I'll make a point of going to your room as your room is always a good one at the Show. Now, where are my 20 Hz tunes? :cool:

Is 20Hz the upper limit of your hearing these days George?!?  ;)

5 hours ago, sunbeamgls said:

Is 20Hz the upper limit of your hearing these days George?!?  ;)

Bloomin' cheek....23Hz at least. Beware the James Blake tracks.

Super Wammer

I'll be playing music at The Hifi Wigwam show on March 17th 2019 at the Kegworth Hotel and Conference Centre.

System will be Linn Akurate Exakt with Katalyst, 3x Lejonklou Tundra power amps and Gauder Akustik Isophon Corvara speakers, converted for Exakt active operation.

If you're visiting the show, please call in and choose a track from the playlist. Nearly all of it is here, so you can choose something in advance: https://tidal.com/playlist/ee329131-84ad-4f20-95e9-c7f983d0765e

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer
On 23/01/2019 at 16:30, Paulssurround said:

I hope you have a successful show with a large contingent of dedicated audiophiles.,

I am impressed that you participate in this show on a regular basis, and share your expertise with the visitors.

I assume you will let your visitors know about your expertise in Exakt Design, and how people can make their speakers Exakt, even if they are not Linn?   😊🎶

I will be playing Gauder Akustik speakers using filters designed by SpeakerFilters.com  :D

46 minutes ago, sunbeamgls said:

I will be playing Gauder Akustik speakers using filters designed by SpeakerFilters.com  :D

That will be a wonderful demo for your visitors to the show, and worth seeking out your room..

Wishing you great success.   :)

Sign in to follow this