Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Fourlegs

Roon has Qobuz integrated from today plus other big upgrades.

Super Wammer

I was going to post in Computer Based HiFi but I thought it required as much exposure as possible. 

See this report. 

https://darko.audio/2019/01/roon-v1-6-qobuz-tidal-pandora-for-lossless-lovers/

Edited by Fourlegs
  • Like 1

Thanks for the information!

Super Wammer

Details here on the Roon site.

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/roon-1-6-is-now-live/58657

This is much more than just Qobuz. It is a major upgrade. 

Edited by Fourlegs
  • Like 1

Super Wammer

I am updated to Roon 1.6 and my Qobuz account is working through Roon.

The Qobuz integration appears easy and seamless.

Does it sound any different to streaming directly from the provider?  I’m quite happy with Qobuz from Qobuz, or via the Kazoo app on my Linn DS.  

I guess the bigger benefit is if you have lots of tracks on a NAS, which I don’t?

I'll put this here rather than start a new thread...

Thought I'd have a look at the Roon interface with Qobus, while I'm working though the streaming options. 

I'm using a Bluesound node 2 as a streamer and can integrate all streaming options into the Bluos app. While I have no problem with the app, it doesn't really let you use all the functionalities of the 'real' streaming app. The obvious exception being Spotify which can connect via Spotify Connect. I just noticed that Qobus now has Qobus Connect, I rushed to download it, played some music, pushed the connect button.....nothing, no options to stream to the node 2, according to documentation it should be compatible.

Am I missing something? Anybody else tried? Seems a shame paying for a service and getting just the search engine.

Roon next.