Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

doctorjuggles

Roksan Caspian series 1 MkII integrated

Roksan Caspian Series 1 - MkII. This comes with no remote (I was never supplied with one). I have contacted Roksan directly about this as I was confused by the badging (as you can see in the photos, it has a "Mk II" sticker at the back"). Anyway, according to Roksan, "the difference between Mk1 and Mk2 were uprated main capacitors and a speaker out relay protection circuit". I've checked other sites and these go for between £350 & £600 so I've set the price at £300 to reflect the lack of remote and minor cosmetic damage.

I'd prefer collection, although I can post at the buyers expense (it's quite heavy) and with the proviso that I will purchase good packaging and protect them in transit, but just be aware I don't have original box for this please.

20190116_190653.jpg

W57A4257.jpg

W57A4259.jpg

W57A4263.jpg

W57A4264.jpg

Edited by doctorjuggles
Updated info from manufacturer

Updated this to reflect some information in a conversation I've had directly with Roksan 

45 minutes ago, Wickerman said:

Hi

Do you know if this could be used as a power amplifier?

In the first photo, there's a "power in" terminal, so I assume so, but I've never used it in this configuration

Will test this for you - I assume hooking something else up with its own volume control and then seeing whether the volume control on the other piece of equipment does work, and the vol control on the amp doesn't work, then it's in power amp mode? (Never had a pre/power setup myself so apologies if it's a stupid question)

7 hours ago, Wickerman said:

Hi

Do you know if this could be used as a power amplifier?

Or a pre amp.

There should me metal links (unscreened) between the pre and power terminals, so it functions as an integrated amp. Do you have them?