Sign in to follow this  
Nagraboy

FS: Pro-Ject ‘The Classic’ turntable

Looking to make a big upgrade to my vinyl system via an Audio Grail 301, so my lovely Pro-Ject deck is available.

It comes in the Eucalypyus plinth, with Pro-Ject arm and a choice of Ortofon 2M Red or 2M Silver styli. The Silver was bought with the unit from MAX just over a year ago, and the Red I bought last month to try it out. Original lid included, plus all packaging, accessories, tools and manual.

£525 NOW SOLD

...NOW REDUCED TO £475

Collection from Leicester, or delivery within reasonable distance.

30E628B0-DAD2-4395-83F2-0EC409FA2074.jpeg

Edited by Nagraboy
  • Like 1

Surprised this has had no interest, this is a lovely bit of kit for the asking. And trust me, Greg looks after his HiFi meticulously. I'd have it myself but then I'd have two !

• Like 1

On 26/01/2019 at 17:18, Ian said:

Surprised this has had no interest, this is a lovely bit of kit for the asking. And trust me, Greg looks after his HiFi meticulously. I'd have it myself but then I'd have two !

I'm pulling the sofa apart ;-)

Super Wammer

If I was in the UK I would be beating a path to your door, can’t believe nobody has snapped this up.....

Super Wammer
11 hours ago, Fantasque said:

If I was in the UK I would be beating a path to your door, can’t believe nobody has snapped this up.....

If you want to go for it and have it delivered to me, I would be happy to bring it to Kegworth for you to collect when you visit the show, if that's any help. 

Super Wammer
6 hours ago, Lurch said:

If you want to go for it and have it delivered to me, I would be happy to bring it to Kegworth for you to collect when you visit the show, if that's any help. 

John, that's an incredibly kind offer but sadly it looks as if I probably won't be able to get to Kegworth this year. Annoyingly the low cost carriers don't start their service from My local airport Bergerac to East Midlands Airport until Easter, which this year is near the end of April. Also not sure Mrs Fantasque would be quiet so keen to see another piece of HiFi kit arrive as I would.  ;)

Edited by Fantasque

Hi 

I know it’s been a while since you posted this but do you still have it for sale 

can never have enough turntables 😉

regards 

R33SY 

6 hours ago, R33SY said:

Hi 

I know it’s been a while since you posted this but do you still have it for sale 

can never have enough turntables 😉

regards 

R33SY 

Yep, still available :^

On 01/02/2019 at 09:29, Ian said:

My word, I'm thinking of going 2 matching TT DJ style !

One for mono, one for stereo Ian! ;-)

Playing a mono UK 1st pressing of Sinatra’s Sinatra from 1963 right now. Sounding great but it’s got to go, with my Garrard 301 project close to completion.

£475 which is around half the new price. I can deliver within a reasonable distance of Leicester too. And I’m travelling down towards Bournemouth tomorrow if that helps.

Edited by Nagraboy