Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

ONLY 4 EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - BIG SYSTEM SPACES SOLD OUT - ONLY 2 NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT

Bignose5

Robbie Williams 'torments' Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page in home row

Recommended Posts

What the hell does Robbie no !

Led zeppelin have making music before robbie was a ich in his dads paints and the same for black sabbath so i think he should keep to commenting on the X factor with the rest of the 5 min wonders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

Regardless of wether this story is true or false, Robbie Williams will always be a knobhead.:KH:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, and he ( allegedly ) nicked his most famous song which launched his solo career.

Hefferman said: "We met in a Dublin pub during the Christmas holidays of 1996, and proceeded to go out and have a few beers etc. He ended up staying in my place, as we had said we would try to write some songs together. I had one that I had written in Paris called 'An Angel Instead,' which he liked, and we worked on it together.

"He called Louis Walsh, who organised a studio for us, and we recorded a version of it here in Dublin. He went back to England after that, and we lost touch. I was therefore very surprised to hear that 'Angels' was on his new album. I got in touch, and essentially signed a waver of my rights to the song for just £7,500 and the rest is musical history, I'm still writing songs and selling albums independently and he is a corporation."

Edited by Colinjg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should know better than to torment a OAP let alone a deaf one.

If it was me I would get my own back by blasting out this crime against music.

91Ug1k-IBgL._SY355_.jpg

Edited by Bignose5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bignose5 said:

He should know better than to torment a OAP let alone a deaf one.

If it was me I would get my own back by blasting out this crime against music.

91Ug1k-IBgL._SY355_.jpg

What is the matter with it??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Colinjg said:

What is the matter with it??

What I said above, It's a crime against music.

Its a awful sound quality recording that attacks ones ears.

One of Loudness wars best examples of how not to do it.

It should of been called Mothershite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

If I was Jimmy Page, I’d invite him to...

“Go to the land of the ice and snow, From the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow.”
:TheBird:

If Williams didn’t take up his offer, “W'ell drive these shits to new lands, To fight the boredom and sing and cry, Valhalla, I am coming!”

:fight:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jkbmusic said:

If I was Jimmy Page, I’d invite him to...

“Go to the land of the ice and snow, From the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow.”
:TheBird:

If Williams didn’t take up his offer, “W'ell drive these shits to new lands, To fight the boredom and sing and cry, Valhalla, I am coming!”

:fight:

https://specsaversolht2.audiology-online.co.uk/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1 hour ago, Bignose5 said:

Thanks for the reminder :geek:, I must make an appointment to renew my poetic licence.:whistle:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bignose5 said:

What I said above, It's a crime against music.

Its a awful sound quality recording that attacks ones ears.

One of Loudness wars best examples of how not to do it.

It should of been called Mothershite.

ta, thought you might have been commenting on the music. Hopefully just production

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.