Stuffed Chimp

Kef Reference Model 3.2

Never thought I’d sell these but have recently gone active so looks like it’s going to be some other lucky audiophiles lucky day!

In perfect sonic order and just as full range as the reviews say. Cosmetically they’re “very good” - see pics. Only marks of note are on the one side (invisible from listening position) and the top surface of one speaker (similarly invisible from listening position). Also, in moving house one of the feet has become bent. I always intended on replacing them all with spikes but never got around to it. Regardless, the speaker sits perfectly and I mention this for completeness only. 

Finally, the biwire links have been replaced with van damme aftermarket links, which are included in the sale. 

Price is a very fair £700 and due to their unbelievable weight and size these are strictly collection only from Cardiff. 

Any questions do please ask. 

0jPORFE.jpgm6rVt2P.jpg3VoGIIx.jpglr9CMKn.jpg8WNypcz.jpgR6hpINt.jpgU3RHmjk.jpgyLP8nXp.jpg5GpsQ45.jpgKwam8QT.jpgq18UIMz.jpg

Edited by Stuffed Chimp
  • Like 1

It’s the left front one on the right hand speaker. The foot itself is flat: it’s the threaded section that’s a bit squiff. Like I say it’s perfectly functional and the speaker sits perfectly flat. I mention it only for completeness. 

Inerested in these also if Lawrence is unable to arrange something. I live close to Cardiff so pick up not an issue.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, daws0n said:

Inerested in these also if Lawrence is unable to arrange something. I live close to Cardiff so pick up not an issue.

I’ve not heard anything yet from Lawrence so feel free to get in touch...

Looking into the size and weight some more I will have to pass up this opportunity after all.... Just too impractical at the moment. Shame as they look like an excellent set of speakers for asking price! Good luck with the sale