Sign in to follow this  
Lawrence001

Any chance of a lift from North London please?

Posted (edited)

Ah, I was searching with arrival before 9am! 

Organiser is asking set up on Sat, ready to take visitors by 9.30 Sun, so arriving to station at 11am means arriving to hotel 11.30, ready to exhibit 12.30. Way too late.

Even for just visiting a bit short.

Edited by AlmaAtaKZ

Super Wammer

If you can get a room at the venue (or one of the local hotels like the Best Western) why not travel up on Saturday afternoon, soak up the pre-show atmosphere as a visitor Saturday night and then the show itself on the Sunday. 

Ah, I was searching with arrival before 9am! 
Organiser is asking set up on Sat, ready to take visitors by 9.30 Sun, so arriving to station at 11am means arriving to hotel 11.30, ready to exhibit 12.30. Way too late.
Even for just visiting a bit short.
If you're exhibiting you have to set up on Saturday anyway don't you so why travel on the Sunday morning?

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

yes, now that I am exhibiting I have to travel on Sat. Still looking for a lift to and from as this is cheaper and more fun.

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately for very sad personal reasons my lift has had to cancel his attendance. So please can anyone help me get my system to Kegworth? Failing that happy to join AlmaAtaKZ and share a car.

Or I can offer a room share in return for a lift with my system if you prefer to sharing petrol money! Also if you want to exhibit yourself but don't have a room, you can use mine if you pick me up and take me back!  I won't have a system if I catch the train anyway. Unless I rejoin the suitcase challenge again...

Edited by Lawrence001