Sign in to follow this  
tidywires

Wanted Thorens 150 plinth

Just bought a nice TD150 all nice up top but the plinth is pretty shot as are most early ones. 

Does anyone have a nice plinth, after market and fancy clones are fine if looking as new. Even an abandoned project... just want something nice looking. 

Budget - up to £150.

I have a solid Zebrano wood plinth which I had my TD160 in. I put the td160 back in its original plinth when I sold it last year I think the depth of the td150 and the td160 top plate is the same just the 160 is a little bit wider. Its a nice plinth which would be straight forward to put the 150 in you would need to screw a couple of rails on the inside to support the td150 base and make a slightly larger arm board to take up the gap at that end. I can take a pic tomorrow.

I would be after £80 including postage which I would expect will be around £20 for Parcelforce 48

Edited by JamieMcC

Hi Jamie sounds good - I will pm you my email address for pictures.  John

I seem to be struggling to send you a message - can you try to post images here? John 

Hi John yes will post a pic there tomorrow I have also have a face plate from a td150 that I can place on the plinth which  will might be helpful for scale.

Hi have emailed you some pics

Hi! I have a Russ Collinson Layers-of-Beauty solid plinth for TD150 for sale, in walnut finish. Marvelous plinth, and the solid construction is sonically the best you can get. Please PM me if interested

Great will message you !