BillShatnersToupee

Wifi Hifi - a user's thoughts after 2 years

Super Wammer
On 10/01/2019 at 10:35, BeeRay said:

But BBC play the same stuff over and over again. Radio Paradise was the closest but they are just prerecorded, once you start getting them repeated it's time to leave. 

Radio Paradise is pre recorded but it is by no means on a loop . Currently you can download 12 hours of Flac high quality music which can be cached and replayed. From the Live Feeds they have the standard mix then four other mixes all of which can be streamed so you get a huge choice of music for different moods .

1 hour ago, bencat said:

Radio Paradise is pre recorded but it is by no means on a loop . Currently you can download 12 hours of Flac high quality music which can be cached and replayed. From the Live Feeds they have the standard mix then four other mixes all of which can be streamed so you get a huge choice of music for different moods .

Maybe it has changed, I certainly was getting repeats. But I don't really see the difference from streaming, on Deezer you can pick lots of difference streams if you want. The flow is quite good as it picks similar music to what you play. Streaming I have more control and I'm not really into pop or mainstream modern music. 

Just trying it now, the website has changed. A curious mix of music, seems too disjointed to me, some may like it but it's too diverse for me. It cut out completely once for some reason. 

Edited by BeeRay