Super Wammer

Hi guys looking to bring some kit along to the show is anyone would be willing to let me tag along a room ? Got a Armstrong Pre and main amp a technics A8080 amp( serviced by surge!! ) 2 quad Vavle power amps and my trusted mission CD player pm wellcome thanks 🙏 

Posted (edited)

Why not get your own room looks like you're just missing some speakers of your own. There's a few of us newbies so you're not alone :)

Edited by Lawrence001
  • Upvote 1

Super Wammer
3 hours ago, terryg1 said:

Hi guys looking to bring some kit along to the show is anyone would be willing to let me tag along a room ? Got a Armstrong Pre and main amp a technics A8080 amp( serviced by surge!! ) 2 quad Vavle power amps and my trusted mission CD player pm wellcome thanks 🙏 

Hi if you do go down the get a room suggestion I could bring along a pair of Linn Sara 9's that you could use to get you started. I am sure other Wammers might be able to offer an alternative set . Sorry but due to the things I am bringing could not really share a room this year.

Super Wammer

Thanks bencat will look at sorting a room out 

Super Wammer
7 hours ago, Lawrence001 said:

Why not get your own room looks like you're just missing some speakers of your own. There's a few of us newbies so you're not alone :)

I've got a pair of haybrooks hb2 and heavy stands on spikes !!! If allowed to bring them how do I get a room please?

Click on this link below for information on how to exhibit.

Super Wammer

Thanks hap hazard 👍 Maybe just going to attend this year but thanks guys for all your help and advice 

• Like 1

Super Wammer
7 hours ago, terryg1 said:

Thanks hap hazard 👍 Maybe just going to attend this year but thanks guys for all your help and advice 

Terry will be great if you attend in any way . Please come in and see me if you come as a visitor would be great to meet in person .

Super Wammer

Will do Bencat yet again thanks all for supporting comments