Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

Paulssurround

Linn's Best Streaming Firmware So Far

56 minutes ago, Paulssurround said:

I think the most important point here is that you were wrong after all.    🤪😂

Oh dear. Come on Paul, below the belt, and factually incorrect.

We were, were we not, discussing the possibility that Konfig makes changes to the DS firmware silently and without user intervention? Version 4.69.274, like all its predecessors is irrelevant to that discussion, because they were all applied following notification and user action in Konfig.

4.69.274 is not, however, irrelevant to the subject of this thread. I have applied it, and, so far as I can ascertain, it has not made one jot of difference to the sound quality of my systems. Which, I reckon, is a good thing.

David

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up David.

I downloaded 4.69.274 yesterday.

It all sounds good to me. 

Super Wammer
On 14/02/2019 at 18:07, DavidHB said:

We were, were we not, discussing the possibility that Konfig makes changes to the DS firmware silently and without user intervention? Version 4.69.274, like all its predecessors is irrelevant to that discussion, because they were all applied following notification and user action in Konfig.

4.69.274 is not, however, irrelevant to the subject of this thread. I have applied it, and, so far as I can ascertain, it has not made one jot of difference to the sound quality of my systems. Which, I reckon, is a good thing.

David

From which previous version please David?

4 hours ago, sunbeamgls said:

From which previous version please David?

4.68. I recall making that clear in a previous post, but it's hardly surprising that you missed it in all the hoo-haa.

David

• Like 1