Kegworth Show Information

THE WAM HIFI SHOW 2019 - Exhibitor Rooms All Now Full

Show Opens At 10am This Sunday - £15 On The Door (No Card Facilities/CASH ONLY)
Super Wammer Members Entrance Fee is £10 (Must Show Proof Of Membership and Forum Name eg. Print Out Of Forum Profile)

ROOM ALLOCATIONS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KSQoBqqBYbZWVFBU6oX8u5kM-FPGsxl4uQMaTx_iu6k/edit?usp=sharing

radiant red

40 years old this year!

7 minutes ago, Blacksabbath25 said:

What do not like the wall it's a classic album :o

I just don't like it, it's a lot different from the previous albums. Too much Roger Waters influence probably, not keen on the theme or most of the lyrics. Maybe it's my age but never liked it. Only now I can play a few tracks such as Comfortably Numb and Hey Now. For me Animals was the last decent PF album. 

4 minutes ago, BeeRay said:

I just don't like it, it's a lot different from the previous albums. Too much Roger Waters influence probably, not keen on the theme or most of the lyrics. Maybe it's my age but never liked it. Only now I can play a few tracks such as Comfortably Numb and Hey Now. For me Animals was the last decent PF album. 

Well not keen on pink floyd's early album's the instrumental ones as i like the wall , wish you were here onwards 

5 minutes ago, Blacksabbath25 said:

Well not keen on pink floyd's early album's the instrumental ones as i like the wall , wish you were here onwards 

Meddle to Animals for me although some of Ummagumma was quite interesting.

Piper at the gates of dawn to The Endless River for me. IMO it was all good.

:P

Just now, jkbmusic said:

Piper at the gates of dawn to The Endless River for me. IMO it was all good.

:P

:goodone:

• Haha 1

The very early PF albums passed me by ,  I caught up a bit later , DSOTM was my favourite till The Wall came out then The Final Cut became my third best I suppose although sometimes when I listen to it I think it's my favourite but then I realise it's really a Roger Waters album , and that's where my all time best albums kick in , I'm a Roger Waters fanboy Pros and Cons , Radio Kaos , Amused to Death :notworthy: and his latest Is This The Life We Really Want are all my most played albums . I love Pink Floyd but it's the Waters' driven parts I like the best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeeRay said:

Meddle

Live on the blue half of Merseyside and you will have only played side one once ;)

4 minutes ago, plasticpenguin said:

And?

? , a bit of trivia .

Sounds like a good reason to give it yet another spin.  I did struggle with it when i was a teen, then it clicked and i loved it, pretension and all ☺.  Absolutely brilliant on original vinyl.

57 minutes ago, jkbmusic said:

:goodone:

This is the antidote to PF drivel. One of many reasons why I disliked PF with a passion.

Enjoy

1 minute ago, plasticpenguin said:

This is the antidote to PF drivel. One of many reasons why I disliked PF with a passion.

Enjoy

I bought that as a single , still have it , love punk (new wave ) , love prog .

1 minute ago, plasticpenguin said:

Ah, right. Okay.

The lifting the glasses emoji is "geek" . Nobodies havin' a go at you for buying a Pink Floyd record xD .

4 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

The lifting the glasses emoji is "geek" . Nobodies havin' a go at you for buying a Pink Floyd record xD .

I know they're not. I just like winding up certain folk. Just a bit of harmless fun.

PF reminds me: The dustmen are coming tomorrow, must get the recycling out. :D