vintageaxeman

Koetsu Rosewood Signature cartridge for sale, £1,400

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

Koetsu Rosewood Signature cartridge for sale, £1,400...also on eBay for £1500 (fees have to be paid on ebay!)

Beautiful.

Checked over by Northwest Audio just over a year ago, and hardly used since.

Pictures taken thismorning 14 Jan 2019

I am in the UK.

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 13.31.47.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 13.30.36.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 13.30.45.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 13.31.30.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 13.31.09.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 13.31.39.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 13.31.01.png

Edited by vintageaxeman

Might be useful to mention if it's original stylus, its provenance and  arm used with it etc. Lovely cart. with a healthy 0.5 mV output

and where in the UK you are, cause I dunno, I probably wouldnt travel to Belfast for cartridge.

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Pussycat said:

Might be useful to mention if it's original stylus, its provenance and  arm used with it etc. Lovely cart. with a healthy 0.5 mV output

Thanks, Pussycat!

It is all original. The stylus and cantilever is all straight and true.  I bought it used, from a guy who had kept a record of its hours every time he used it, and that amounted to 432hrs use.  I have used it for about 12 hours on top of that.  It is currently in an interchangeable headshell, as I used it in my SAEC 407/23 and an Audi Origami arm, and an SME, on a Michell Orbe which I will also be selling soon.   I actually have a Linn/Ekos SE1 and about ten other cartridges, including VdH, EMT, Linn, Micro Seiki, Brier, and I am simply rationalising my 'stock'. I have TOO MUCH gear!!!

I have tried it in the Ekos SE1 as well, and it worked superbly.  I recently sold a Koetsu Urushi Black and the buyer is 'over the moon with it'. (quote!)

I am in the Nottingham area in the UK.  I am happy to send this fully insured, safely packed, by Royal Mail, and I will pay the postage.

If you are abroad, it WILL cost approximately £30 to £45 to send by fast, safe, fully insured postage, depending on where you live.

Edited by vintageaxeman

Super Wammer

bump...new pics, taken this morning....

Super Wammer

I'm near Melton Mowbray. I suspect the excited purchaser would not want to wait but I travel to Kendal, Cumbria every few weeks (next trip second week Feb probably) and can travel west via Stoke/M6 or north via Leeds/A1 and M62 so if you wanted me to provide a wam taxi service I could do the honours.

Super Wammer

Will PM you.... Thank you.