Sign in to follow this  
terryg1

Kit

Super Wammer

Guys gals any one interested in letting me try to Mach my Armstrong 730 / 732 a work out also have a technics su 8080 amp that sings surge seviceed it !! And how about my very old mission c d player 

IMG_1134.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

Super Wammer

? Not your thing then IMG_0668.thumb.JPG.9d85602adc8536c9b41c8aeb40b08933.JPGIMG_0678.thumb.JPG.6881086d7db4fd4dfc48c639fe672b67.JPG

Super Wammer

A1027A67-BAAD-4E6E-8F5C-C21F221CE607.jpeg

Super Wammer

Not sure exactly what your asking here, but you appear to have amp, speakers and cdp. 

Just stick your name and kit down in the spreadsheet and you will get a room to play your rig in. 

I took my main rig last year, this year I'm taking a simple 70s budget  vinyl system, so just stick it in the mix and have fun

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Ok,thanks was looking for someone willing to let me try my Armstrong amp out on a good set of spekers running haybrooks HB 2 with up graded Capps and bass/ mid from Wimmsow audio 👍

Super Wammer

Don't mind I thing it would be good to get them in use orangeart also have a nice pair of quad power amps wich love to sing 

IMG_0410.JPG

Super Wammer

May be worth filling out your profile so peeps know whereabouts you are. That way you might get an invite to put them in another system, or maybe look out for bake offs to take them too. 

But am sure if you were to exhibit at the show an opportunity to play would surface on the Saturday. 

Super Wammer

Thanks lurch will try to update my profile tonight is there a page to add to ?

On 08/01/2019 at 11:16, terryg1 said:

is there a page to add to ?

No , click your avatar then top right on the banner "Edit Profile" save and the info will be available under your avatar when you post .