Shakey_Studioincar

WTD - Double width rack

It seems a decent double width rack is near on impossible to find.

I would like it to be black, doesn't have to be fancy just not awful to look at.

An Atacama Equinox TV stand (3 shelves ideally) would be perfect.

If anyone has one to sell, send me a picture and sell it to me :)

Much love.

Carl.

Hi mate 

I have a three tier Apollo mezzo Soprano 3 or 4 cant remember, shelves matt black legs very thick glass shelves Nice piece I think it was around £400 new 

Its currently flat packed under my stairs. If your local £100 collected if thats any good to you. wouldn't be able to ship due to weight and not having any packaging, I am in Chislehurst kent for collection BR7

cheers

Jay

Posted (edited)

HNY Carl.

Possibility of my Quadraspire SV2T rack ('Sunoko Vent' as it used to be) in black with silver columns. You saw it at Scally a couple of years back. Various of the usual suspects have told me they think it's a classy-looking piece of kit ;-)

Might be less than you think. Not quite ready to move it on but not too long. How soon do you need it?

Jamie

Edited by batteredhaggis

1 hour ago, batteredhaggis said:

HNY Carl.

Possibility of my Quadraspire SV2T rack ('Sunoko Vent' as it used to be) in black with silver columns. You saw it at Scally a couple of years back. Various of the usual suspects have told me they think it's a classy-looking piece of kit ;-)

Might be less than you think. Not quite ready to move it on but not too long. How soon do you need it?

Jamie

Hiya Jamie, drop me a message with what you would like for that rack mate, I remember putting it together, nice bit of kit.

1 hour ago, jasonski73 said:

Hi mate 

I have a three tier Apollo mezzo Soprano 3 or 4 cant remember, shelves matt black legs very thick glass shelves Nice piece I think it was around £400 new 

Its currently flat packed under my stairs. If your local £100 collected if thats any good to you. wouldn't be able to ship due to weight and not having any packaging, I am in Chislehurst kent for collection BR7

cheers

Jay

Hi Jay, nice bit of kit that, not too sure it's for me, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Carl.

Soundstyle make a good and very affordable double width equipment support, have a look on eBay, I payed 60 quid for mine and it came with a free DVD rack!

Tidywires, (John) has just listed one for sale, right here in the classifieds ;-)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tristan said:

Tidywires, (John) has just listed one for sale, right here in the classifieds ;-)

:^ Well spotted.

Posted (edited)

Withdrawn offer

Edited by AV8

Rather leftfield but my Quadraspire QKAV cabinet is double width.  However it's a cherry/oak wood cabinet with lockable doors (why I bought it, having kids). I listed it here a few month ago, will bump.

PM sent.