Sign in to follow this  
The Chronicals

WANTED: MARK GRANT – BLACK SERIES DSP 2.5 DUAL SCREENED POWER CABLE

As above

Super Wammer

One of these? What length does sir seek? I don't have one I can spare but you stand more chance of someone offering a redundant one if you say what length you need.

https://www.markgrantcables.co.uk/uk/mains-power/mark-grant-gold-plated-dsp-25-dual-screened-power-cable/

Im sure if someone had one they would say what size they have, this is the forum of measurements matter en all :) 

0.5m, 1m, 1.5m all fine..

• Like 1

I might have 2 non black MG power cables available with upgraded plugs and iecs (oyaide, furutech, MS HD Power). 

34 minutes ago, clap said:

I might have 2 non black MG power cables available with upgraded plugs and iecs (oyaide, furutech, MS HD Power). 

Whats a non black? one of his silver ones? id like to avoid anything with silver in it :)

Posted (edited)

This one.

https://www.markgrantcables.co.uk/uk/mains-power/mark-grant-dsp-25-dual-screened-power-cable-silver-plated/

The conductor is copper. I have copper or rhodium plugs or connectors. 

Edited by clap

Super Wammer

Can I ask the obvious question?  A brand new 1m Mark grant DSP 2.5 cable will cost you £60 unless I'm mistaken. Were you simply hoping to get one cheaper than this?

44 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

Can I ask the obvious question?  A brand new 1m Mark grant DSP 2.5 cable will cost you £60 unless I'm mistaken. Were you simply hoping to get one cheaper than this?

Yes they are £65, so yes obviously always best to check any seconds going which normally sell for around £30. Why pay more if you don't have too?

48 minutes ago, clap said:

This one.

https://www.markgrantcables.co.uk/uk/mains-power/mark-grant-dsp-25-dual-screened-power-cable-silver-plated/

The conductor is copper. I have copper or rhodium plugs or connectors. 

What can you do for a 1-1.5m length one?

Super Wammer
9 hours ago, The Chronicals said:

Yes they are £65, so yes obviously always best to check any seconds going which normally sell for around £30. Why pay more if you don't have too?

Absolutely!