Sign in to follow this  
Bourney

Fs: primaluna prologue 1

Very difficult decision, I've had this amp over 12 months (a long time for me!) and have enjoyed immensely. I'm heading towards a 300B set up so this is going to have to make way sadly. All valves are branded as Mullards but I think they are modern versions rather than originals. They sound superb either way.  Generally in good condition, a couple of fine marks, a scratch on the transformer cover and the text on the front is slightly faded.  It's the perfect valve amp for those who want plenty of grunt and minimal fuss. It's extremely heavy and no box so collection only I'm afraid.  Photos to follow.  £525. 

Edited by Bourney

Sorry, the title is incorrect, it's actually a Prologue 1 not a dialogue 1. Sorry for any confusion 

14 minutes ago, Bourney said:

Sorry, the title is incorrect, it's actually a Prologue 1 not a dialogue 1. Sorry for any confusion 

Steve you can now edit thread titles yourself   , select edit in your OP then you can access title :^

Edited by Bazzer

8am0GeZ9_o.jpg rx4KNLQO_o.jpg The small valves do say Mullard- made in great Britain but I can't verify their origins as they came with the amp.