Bazzer

What's in your loft ?

An hour ago we had a Blue Tit , I went to put some boxes away and soon as the light went on there he was fluttering around . I switched off the light and of course he headed straight for the landing light , the wife was in the bedroom and my daughter just came out of the bathroom cue pandemonium xD , luckily it then went into the box room and I went in and closed the door , I shouted to my son to activate the garden security lights and opened the curtains and window , it kept hitting the glass but I cupped him up with my hands and set him free . Saw him go down the garden and over the hedge plenty of strength in him so must have only been in the loft a short while , God knows how he got in :?

• Upvote 2

Super Wammer

When I saw the tread title, I was gonna say an old Kenwood KA660. I won’t bother now....;-)

• Haha 1

The space where the Christmas Tree normally is.

18 minutes ago, Old Git said:

When I saw the tread title, I was gonna say an old Kenwood KA660. I won’t bother now....;-)

When I was typing the title I thought this needs to go in 2 Channel :)

• Haha 1

Super Wammer
5 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

When I was typing the title I thought this needs to go in 2 Channel :)

Yeah, ok ok :doh:

• Haha 1

I was repairing the old boiler one evening. It was placed upstairs in the loft conversion. As it was a warm evening I had the window open which was adjacent to the boiler, I thought something had passed by me albeit fleetingly. The following afternoon I arrived home from work and heard a fluttering at the top of the stairs opposite the front door. I then saw it! I quickly went upstairs but it quickly disappeared into the stored heaps of junk. An evening or two later it appeared downstairs in the living room whilst we were having our evening meal. The Mrs freaked out, my handicapped brother was non-plussed and the cat Pudding was mesmerised but ready to pounce. The Mrs was by this time on the floor as it zipped about the room and I opened the window and had a hard time getting it to exit but it did eventually. That's Bats for you.

• Like 1

What's a loft?  Lived in flats so long, I can't remember!

We get magpies scraping on the skylight in the bathroom. Does that count?

• Like 2

Super Wammer

Got a large collection of speaker cables and speaker stands and loads of boxes for hi fi. Thank goodness I got rid of my Logan's as the boxes were a nightmare to store as they were MASSIVE!

Super Wammer

Enough to open a second hand hi-fi store :/

10 hours ago, Cloth-Ears. said:

Ammo and maintenance gear for my roof Bofors.

Hifi boxes.

My collection of peoples' heads ( each hermetically sealed of course )

I have an ancient puzzle cube, wrapped in a cloth. Never tried solving it though - do you think I should ?

Yes do that.:geek:

9 hours ago, greybeard said:

Enough to open a second hand hi-fi store :/

Or a skip when you are no longer here , so you better take option 1 :P