Trouble and strife

Newbies at Kegworth 2019

Recommended Posts

Super Wammer
3 minutes ago, AlmaAtaKZ said:

this needs some clever thinking.

rule me out then :D 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
Just now, Maverick said:

rule me out then :D 

Yep :cafe:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Tony_J said:

 - especially as I had bought a pork pie for lunch on the way down :whistle:

“Listen, don't mention the pie! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it alright. So! It's all forgotten now, and let's hear no more about it.”

Edited by chebby
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AlmaAtaKZ said:

Also agree new participants need to be encouraged in some way, especially younger ones. this needs some clever thinking.

I have a suggestion that's hardly rocket science ! when a newbie posts a flippant/humorous (intended) remark its probably not a good idea for certain members (one in particular) not to offer to fight him :D 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
23 minutes ago, Signs said:

I have a suggestion that's hardly rocket science ! when a newbie posts a flippant/humorous (intended) remark its probably not a good idea for certain members (one in particular) not to offer to fight him :D 

Nothing to worry about , strange fella , walks around with no shoes wearing white PJs tied up with a floppy black belt .

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

Nothing to worry about , strange fella , walks around with no shoes wearing white PJs tied up with a floppy black belt .

lol i'm not worried i mostly walk round with handcuffs and a nightstick day to day -_-

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
16 minutes ago, Signs said:

lol i'm not worried i mostly walk round with handcuffs and a nightstick day to day -_-

You can get arrested for that...:whistle:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Wammer
2 hours ago, Bazzer said:

Yep :cafe:

cheeky git

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.