tnorvaisas

SOLD: Mastersound Reference Evolution 845 Integrated SET Amplifier

My Mastersound Reference Evolution 845 integrated amplifier for sale. Parallel single ended triode amplifier using 2 845's per channel. 2x55W.

I had it for sale here few months ago for £4500 and then decided to withdraw it from sale, but now due to changes in my system it has to go and I will take £SOLD for it. Optional valve cage is included as well as Remote control.

This is absolutely phenomenal amp. Sounds and looks amazing. Plenty of very possitive reviews online.

Collection from SE London. Buyers are welcome to arrange their own shipping, but I will not be responsible if anything goes wrong in transit. 

Please message me with questions. Will try to upload more pictures later.

Will consider swap offers. Interested in power amps, pre amps and dacs.

Edited by tnorvaisas

Taut is a very nice fella, and this amplifier (and his whole system) sound sublime.

I auditioned it a while ago - when the price was higher, but have since bought some other stuff and gone in a slightly different direction.

good luck with the sale

1 hour ago, joolz said:

Taut is a very nice fella, and this amplifier (and his whole system) sound sublime.

I auditioned it a while ago - when the price was higher, but have since bought some other stuff and gone in a slightly different direction.

good luck with the sale

Thanks, Julian.

Super Wammer

I would love to hear/have this amp :love:

3 hours ago, Aikidoka said:

Nice looking amp, what DAC are you using with this and does it come with a remote?

Thanks

Thanks, Aikidoka. It does come with remote control. I was using it with Yamaha CD-S3000 player/dac. At the moment using Benchmark DAC3.

Amp came back from Jordan Acoustics engineer on Friday where it got cosmetical damage fixed and fully checked. Bargain at £3000.