nick dartmoor

Nick Holden - On Holiday By Mistake.

Hey folks..

I've been pretty quiet on here for most of the last year. This is mainly because I was solidly in the studio working on my first album. And then I went on tour in the States, road-testing the album on big club systems and the odd outdoor festival rig. I was happy with how it worked, so now the album is released. It's streaming on all the normal platforms, or you can buy it from Bandcamp. No physical media yet, but a vinyl release will happen if it gains traction, and CDs possibly. 

https://nickholden1.bandcamp.com/album/on-holiday-by-mistake?fbclid=IwAR0bU7YjqtTaXTbetVE5p5Kg4zS-lEZ6ZXmGhDV0OrvzXvgk_Ew2e0R33kE

I made a video for the first single as well, which I just noticed @Sumdumgi has already kindly posted in the What am I listening to.. thread, but I'll link it here as well:

Particularly recommended for people with systems that communicate bass well! ;-) 

Cheers, Nick.

Edited by nick dartmoor
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, nick dartmoor said:

Hey folks..

I've been pretty quiet on here for most of the last year. This is mainly because I was solidly in the studio working on my first album. And then I went on tour in the States, road-testing the album on big club systems and the odd outdoor festival rig. I was happy with how it worked, so now the album is released. It's streaming on all the normal platforms, or you can buy it from Bandcamp. No physical media yet, but a vinyl release will happen if it gains traction, and CDs possibly. 

https://nickholden1.bandcamp.com/album/on-holiday-by-mistake?fbclid=IwAR0bU7YjqtTaXTbetVE5p5Kg4zS-lEZ6ZXmGhDV0OrvzXvgk_Ew2e0R33kE

I made a video for the first single as well, which I just noticed @Sumdumgi has already kindly posted in the What am I listening to.. thread, but I'll link it here as well:

Particularly recommended for people with systems that communicate bass well! ;-) 

Cheers, Nick.

Really liked the single, I’ll be downloading the album from Bandcamp later 👍

• Like 1

Nice one, thanks!