Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

mr.me

DEEP BLUE Pro Aqua Divers Watch

I have for sale my mint Deep Blue divers watch. Included are the "box" and manual. Sapphire crystal, automatic Seiko NH36 self winding movement, 1500 meters water resistance, helium release valve. The watch really is in mint condition and as such is as new. I have added a link of a video of the same watch (not mine) so you can see in more detail of both the watch and the box it comes in. Unfortunately I don't have a working camera but can assure any interested person that the watch is in perfect condition. Asking £250 plus P&P

https://youtu.be/IbSL14rml9c

Edited by mr.me

Super Wammer

Deal with John with confidence. I understand that this model, same  colour as the one shown in the video, is sold out by the maker. If he says it is in good condition then it will be as described.

• Like 1

On 07/12/2018 at 15:59, mr.me said:

Would make a nice Xmas present :)

Well, how about a great New Year present.

Do watch the video as it will give you a much better idea of how the watch looks than I could ever do.

Hi Steve, yes it comes with the original outer box and also a case and instruction book, even has the tag and plastic cover. It is as new.

I'm in Cheshire CW2 5BL

Edited by mr.me