Tune

Lovely Tom Evans Groove Plus SRX

It's a Mk1 before anyone asks :) Has been sat doing nothing since I sold the vinyl rig and really needs a new home. It's simply too good to be sat in the corner unplugged.

If you are looking for a genuinely world class phono stage then this is a genuine bargain - I owned 2 x Connoisseur stages as well back then.

New price was £5k. £2,200 is a ridiculously good price for what remains a genuine world class reference stage and offers 95% of the Master Groove when it comes to performance. To my ears, the Mk2 sounds the same. Tom is getting old :) 

Edited by Tune

If you want this ad to stay, please change it to comply with current rules here:#

I'd love to include a photograph or two Tony - which I assume you are referring to. You only give me 2mb total allowance though so what am I to do?

I'm near Maidenhead FWIW. Should maybe also just bring to the mods attention that it has been here for 10 months without as strictly meeting those requirements as suggested from what I can see.

Can I send you an email with a photo that is too large for the site?

Confused.

Edited by Tune

21 minutes ago, Tune said:

I'd love to include a photograph or two Tony - which I assume you are referring to. You only give me 2mb total allowance though so what am I to do?

I'm near Maidenhead FWIW. Should maybe also just bring to the mods attention that it has been here for 10 months without as strictly meeting those requirements as suggested from what I can see.

Can I send you an email with a photo that is too large for the site?

Confused.

There are solutions to that problem - there's a "sticky" post at the top of the classifieds forum that discusses them - but the simplest solution is to use a free image hosting service such as Flickr and paste a link in your ad.

Of course, if you were a Wam subscriber you would get more storage space... :pop:

Tony,

Many thanks for the information. I can't work out how to delete the post either (bloody brain injury - can"t organise much which is very frustrating!).

If no option for me to delete - could you do me the honour?

Cheers

Michael

1 hour ago, Tune said:

Tony,

Many thanks for the information. I can't work out how to delete the post either (bloody brain injury - can"t organise much which is very frustrating!).

If no option for me to delete - could you do me the honour?

Cheers

Michael

Michael - alternatively, message.me with the photos as attachments and I will sort them...?