arturo

Auralic Aries Mini

Just replaced this amazing bit of kit with Auralic's sensational Vega G1.  Streaming made easy, Tidal, Quobuz integrated into Auralic's own control interface Lightning DS (Apple).  Play Spotify, bluetooth, as well as wired or wireless.  Comes pre-fitted with 1TB internal SSD, original packaging & tool, and with iFi ultra low noise PSU.  

2.5 years since bought new from Audio Emotion, £685 worth of musical goodness, for just £395.  Postage will be whatever it costs, collection & demo available if you're near St Albans.

Check the reviews on the web, but in summary it's a terrific streamer & dac.  

DSC_8710_1.jpg

DSC_8713-1.jpg

DSC_8714-1.jpg

DSC_8715_1.jpg

DSC_8712-1.jpg

• Like 1

Just had a thought - I’ve not cleared the hard drive, so selling, if wanted, with in excess of 8,000 flac Cd quality, music tracks.

I have the same set up for sale but I don't want to step on the original posters toes here if it's not been sold yet.

Please let me know

It’s still available.  Offers?  Possibly.  Please send me a pm if you’re interested as I don’t look at this listing often.  Thanks.

Now moved to the study.  Still available.  Cheap entry to high quality streaming.

Quite interested to understand why this is still here. Good quality streamer with stable software, premium SMPS and a 1TB SSD fitted *cough*Unwiped*cough*! I’ve just done a bit of maths and even at today’s prices this still represents a decent bargain (180-200) discount over new. And he’s open to offers! Someone needs to get this deal done! A complete streaming solution that will slot straight in to any setup.

3 hours ago, Cable Monkey said:

Quite interested to understand why this is still here. Good quality streamer with stable software, premium SMPS and a 1TB SSD fitted *cough*Unwiped*cough*! I’ve just done a bit of maths and even at today’s prices this still represents a decent bargain (180-200) discount over new. And he’s open to offers! Someone needs to get this deal done! A complete streaming solution that will slot straight in to any setup.

totally agree, it's nuts that somebody hasn't snapped this up.