Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

ONLY 4 EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - BIG SYSTEM SPACES SOLD OUT - ONLY 2 NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT

radiant red

Kralk Audio TDB-8

Recommended Posts

Four and a half weeks and still waiting 

promised to be shipped today for tomorrow so booked day off tomorrow.. heard nothing and then I emailed for courier details and then to be told that he has missed the courier at 11am so had all day to tell me and didn’t. Not impressed with that.

ive had to do all the chasing since order on progress and expected at least an email to say not ready on the official lead time.

Edited by radiant red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, radiant red said:

Four and a half weeks and still waiting 

promised to be shipped today for tomorrow so booked day off tomorrow.. heard nothing and then I emailed for courier details and then to be told that he has missed the courier at 11am so had all day to tell me and didn’t! Not impressed so far

ive had to do all the chasing since order on progress and expected at least an email to say not ready on the official lead time.

No manufacturer in the hifi world will deliver on time. For Harbeth speakers I have waited 5 months . For ATC amp 6 months , for ATC speakers 3 months. For pass labs amp 7 months. Proac speakers 3 months. Four and half weeks sound very good in comparison. Considering you stated that Alan was ill and on his website he has notification about 3 weeks needed for the speaker build...

Edited by mentt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, mentt said:

No manufacturer in the hifi world will deliver on time. For Harbeth speakers I have waited 5 months . For ATC amp 6 months , for ATC speakers 3 months. For pass labs amp 7 months. Proac speakers 3 months. Four and half weeks sound very good in comparison. Considering you stated that Alan was ill and on his website he has notification about 3 weeks needed for the speaker build...

Communication is key regardless.. 

never over promise and under deliver.. all I said was that he was going to ship today and had plenty of time to advise me it didn’t happen and in my line of work, it’s difficult to arrange a day off at short notice. 

We all get ill once and a while but it was a while ago.. 

sorry you have had to wait such a long time for your kit I know both brands well and visited both of them in the past... hope communication was in line with your expectations.. I personally have not had to wait longer than expected and was always kept informed by the dealer and or manufacturer especially if I had parted with money.. Leema for example, were very good at communicating regardless. 

Edited by radiant red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, radiant red said:

Communication is key regardless.. 

never over promise and under deliver.. all I said was that he was going to ship today and had plenty of time to advise me it didn’t happen and in my line of work, it’s difficult to arrange a day off at short notice. 

We all get ill once and a while but it was a while ago.. 

sorry you have had to wait such a long time for your kit I know both brands well and visited both of them in the past... hope communication was in line with your expectations.. I personally have not had to wait longer than expected and was always kept informed by the dealer and or manufacturer especially if I had parted with money.. Leema for example, were very good at communicating regardless. 

Unfortunately communication from dealers  side was not ok, I had to contact them time time and ask for update. They all promised 3 weeks or less delivery :-). In case of Kralk  audio I was actually pleasantly surprised and can’t complain on anything. Very good communication and customer service. Sorry, that you have to wait and rearrange things ...

Edited by mentt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mentt said:

Unfortunately communication from dealers  side was not ok, I had to contact them time time and ask for update. They all promised 3 weeks or less delivery :-). In case of Kralk  audio I was actually pleasantly surprised and can’t complain on anything. Very good communication and customer service. Sorry, that you have to wait and rearrange things ...

Having a diary system for communication is a good idea. 

A good dealer will always advise regular with news good or bad. At least you know they are interested eh lol.

people in my line of work over promise and under deliver and their results speak for themselves. I find it impossible not to keep in touch with customers with pending orders. I’ve messaged Alan and explained why it would have helped me to communicate and keep me posted.

i am quite an easy going person and I’ll wait as long as it takes as long as I’m kept informed.

You state your 6’s are preferred over the Harbeth 30.1 and Harbeth are my favourite brand so I will let you know my verdict as soon as I can 👍🏻🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joining the interested parties club.

:pop::)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arriving tomorrow. Alan was most apologetic regarding communication and has been extremely helpful in every other aspect.. looking forward to the running in 👍🏻

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they there yet? Are they there yet?

:pop::upgrade:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol! I’m at work!

they have been delivered but it’s bloody Valentine’s Day tomorrow so I’ll get no time because of love 💗 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Wammer
40 minutes ago, radiant red said:

Lol! I’m at work!

they have been delivered but it’s bloody Valentine’s Day tomorrow so I’ll get no time because of love 💗 😂

So buy the speakers some bloody flowers, then shove some banana plugs up their jacksy and start listening, no further foreplay needed. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😂 got the flowers 💐 got the card 

hopefully not having to play Barry White to run in the speakers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Wammer

It didn’t happen until we get the photos... of the speakers, not the other! xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
2 hours ago, radiant red said:

they have been delivered but it’s bloody Valentine’s Day tomorrow so I’ll get no time because of love 💗 😂

You are joking ? Tell me you are joking :zip:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.