BB1

New Linn Development Forum

I emailed the address earlier to register but the email bounced back - user unknown!

Mick

Seems my email has bounced too!  Sounds like we do need to be proposed, seconded, supply references signed in triplicate by Nicola Sturgeon and stored in a filing cabinet for six months :S  I think there was something about a cellar and a tiger too but memory fails!

• Haha 1

My email hasn’t been bounced back yet… For registering I've used the email address of my Apple ID. Linn is aware of this address because I'm participating in the iOS Kazoo beta program ("TestFlight").

29 minutes ago, BB1 said:

My email hasn’t been bounced back yet… For registering I've used the email address of my Apple ID. Linn is aware of this address because I'm participating in the iOS Kazoo beta program ("TestFlight").

As am I. I interpreted the bounced back message as saying the recipient (‘development@linn.co.uk’) was the address that was unknown. If folk are getting through now it’s possible the issue has been sorted.

Mick

I was unsure whether "user" does refer to the recipient or the sender, hence I mentioned the email address I’ve used. In hindsight, your interpretation makes much sense. So just try again...

24 minutes ago, MickC said:

As am I. I interpreted the bounced back message as saying the recipient (‘development@linn.co.uk’) was the address that was unknown. If folk are getting through now it’s possible the issue has been sorted.

Mick

Doesn’t look like it, I’ve just had two attempts bounced back..

’troll

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Doesn’t look like it, I’ve just had two attempts bounced back..

’troll

Indeed. I tried again shortly after posting my comment but BOING - back it came!

Mick

As I said on the other thread on this - :pants:

And I'll add :wall:

Super Dealer

Hi Folks,

sorry for the delays, we have had a couple of issues with mailbox settings and the like associated with the new Beta forum.  We should have things up and running on Monday.

• Upvote 1