Sorry to put it bluntly but you have to move on the linn forums was yesterday’s news it’s finished us lot from what hifi had to get used to a new home :) so make wam your new home like we did  .

You could start up your own forums if your totally dedicated to the brand but this is a mixed brand site with meany interesting subjects if you give it a chance and willing to make the change but totally understand what it’s like to lose a forum that you have liked and invested a lot of time in . :)

• Upvote 1

I joined the Linn forum back when the DS was running on Bute. There was a lot to learn in the early days regarding networks, NAS drives, ripping, etc. Without the forum I would never have heard of DBPoweramp, Minimserver, fixed IP addresses, etc. The music recommendations were also good up until a couple of years ago. Recently Paulssurrounds SO posts where a big help in tweaking space. And of course there was always Briain (why give a short answer when a long really interesting and informative answer is more entertaining). Not sure how new owners of Linn DS/DSM are going to get the most out of their systems without the forum, but all I can say is RIP the Linn Forum. The king is dead.....long live the Wam.

Bill.