Lurch

Lurches 2nd Anniversary South Coast Bake Off, Sunday 18th November, PO19

Super Wammer
3 hours ago, lilolee said:

Shame I couldn't make the last or this one. There is definitely some kit I would like to hear. Maybe the next one!

Cheers Lee

Hopefully see you late Jan/early Feb then Lee 😀

Plenty of space left to attend John's BO in 9 days time on Sunday 18th and newbies especially welcome, we don't bite - much. 

Even if you are not especially interested in phone stages John has received, today, a stonking CD player that you should really hear, he has posted some pictures in "Whats your Bits and Bobs" but it really is much better than his pictures. 

If you check out the first post in this thread you will see a list of equipment that will be available to listen to in the play room. 

Edited by wizmax

put a musical fidelity m6 dac on the kit list for digital back up in playroom john , and peeps cables , maybe Richard can bring a decant loom for play room ? oh and if you want collecting from train station pm me happy to do so , johns new toys look gooooooooooooood . 

Edited by GLB

Super Wammer

You can add this to the toys for next Sunday. 

MFA, Reference MM Phonostage 

As I have it on loan for 2 weeks. 

1541863946380293427031.jpg

14 minutes ago, Lurch said:

15 minutes ago, Lurch said:

looks Amazing you got it running ?

Super Wammer
1 minute ago, GLB said:

looks Amazing you got it running ?

Nahh, not yet. 

Needs a bit of a rejig of my kit so will sort 2moz after work. Can't be arsed this avo as just done 9 hours at work and am fooked so can't think straight. 

Now chillin with the Lector CDP-7T MKIII, and a beer. 

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 15:56, Lurch said:

Nahh, not yet. 

Needs a bit of a rejig of my kit so will sort 2moz after work. Can't be arsed this avo as just done 9 hours at work and am fooked so can't think straight. 

Now chillin with the Lector CDP-7T MKIII, and a beer. 

and pray tell its monday 

Super Wammer
3 minutes ago, GLB said:

and pray tell its monday 

Yeah, it's not bad, so it can stay in for the meantime. 

Hello John,

Again I left this to last minute but unfortunately I am not able to make this one , I am sure you and all to have a good time as  alway's,  there certainly is some very interesting gear there which I would loved to have seen and heard.

Paul

AR Legend not ready - so that will not be coming.

Note to Chrisph - I thought that I would set up my Ayre phono/ pre and power amp early doors and you substitute your kit to replace the whole of their functions for the second stint. Bear in mind my cables wont be compatible with your equipment so you need all the interconnects you use at home. Brook is aware of this with his TT and Im sure someone will have one pair of speakers early on to get us all going promptly.

Jack NSM

Edited by Non-Smoking Man

LS5/9s do?

13 hours ago, wizmax said:

LS5/9s do?

Yes, Robin..

19 hours ago, Non-Smoking Man said:

Note to Chrisph - I thought that I would set up my Ayre phono/ pre and power amp early doors and you substitute your kit to replace the whole of their functions for the second stint. Bear in mind my cables wont be compatible with your equipment so you need all the interconnects you use at home. Brook is aware of this with his TT and Im sure someone will have one pair of speakers early on to get us all going promptly.

Jack NSM

Jack - I shall bring along a set of interconnects along with speakers, preamp, AG amp and Consonance Valve Amp - hope it survives the A27 pot holes!

• Like 1

You obviously haven't traveled from Portsmouth to Chichester or from Chichester to Portsmouth lately Chris, they have re-surfaced it and it is now as smooth as a baby's bottom.