Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

1 minute ago, Tony_J said:

A NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL SUITCASE CHALLENGERS...

So far, the spreadsheet only shows one entry that identifies as a Suitcase Challenge system (Special Requirements column). It would be a great shame if there was only one system to choose from. If you are bringing a suitcase challenge system, please sign up for a room and make a note in the SR column that it is to be entered into the challenge.

ok Tony, we cant alter, I'll ask Mav, again. :^

Super Wammer

Hi Tony have updated my system on the spead sheet and added in the second system I will be bringing for the Suit Case Challenge in the Orange (yellow?) shaded in the right hand side . Hope this works .

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bencat said:

Hi Tony have updated my system on the spead sheet and added in the second system I will be bringing for the Suit Case Challenge in the Orange (yellow?) shaded in the right hand side . Hope this works .

Don't think it worked - try putting it in the special requirements column

Super Wammer
44 minutes ago, eddie-baby said:

No I think you'll find thats the flatulence :D   

sounds the same ;);) 

Super Wammer
33 minutes ago, bencat said:

ah that orange area is admin use (for Peter), have a look at what I've done to your entry and see if that works?

Super Wammer

All Done Sir!

FZW.gif

Edited by Brigadoon
  • Upvote 1

Excellent - looks like 4 systems so far, so game on!

My names down I'm in, bag is ready, it might be tight. How many times can you turn your underpants inside out again?

A tincy bit upset I wont have free rein around the show but its for a bloody good cause after all, the spirit of the Wam thumbs_up.gif.3c8ee62eda0e86146178ab30b9facd86.gif

31816983577_e8e0479a03_o.jpg[/url]

[/url]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I missed this post Eddie, great to have you on board Does this mean no offer of a lift from the station this year

30 minutes ago, Lawrence001 said:

Hi Lawrence

I probably wont get near there until around 3 pm Saturday, it all depends on the traffic roads really and its a long drive around 5 hours for me. But if I'm around when you get near the station I dont mind driving by the station to pick you up.

Wasnt even going to exhibit this year but I got lured into the suitcase challenge, and Ive got a proper very decent sounding system for it. It is Wam after all, its a show made by the forum members, so I dont mind making an effort. Plus it should be fun.

I was actually looking forward just to enjoying a bit of time in your room and seeing what music you pull out of the bag :) But Im in now.   

Edited by eddie-baby

Super Wammer

Hi Lawrence

As I am only doing a quick sprint down from Liverpool I should be at the venue in the Morning . If you need a lift drop me a PM near the time and will give you my mobilr number .So long as it is not too late in the day (before I start drinking ) would be able to pick you up if Eddie is not there already .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bencat said:

Hi Lawrence

As I am only doing a quick sprint down from Liverpool I should be at the venue in the Morning . If you need a lift drop me a PM near the time and will give you my mobilr number .So long as it is not too late in the day (before I start drinking ) would be able to pick you up if Eddie is not there already .

Thats good of you mate, Lawrence may take you up on that I'm sure if Im not around, he has to get there on the train (and with a hi-fi):^

Yes thanks guys, I'm wondering if I can get a lift from a London but no takers yet so I'm now falling back on the train option and a lift from Kegworth station would really help thanks :)

I also have a slight potential issue with my system that needs a bit of research..

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Super Wammer

Eddie it is no problem and once my gear has been unloaded I have an empty car the more people who attend both to have a room and just to listen the more fun the day will be . Self interest really .

• Like 1

Super Wammer

Mods - Just a suggestion but could we create a thread for people who are travelling to the show who have space and are prepared to offer people lifts / help to get to the show ?

Anyone who also would like to attend but needs a bit of transport help can also post with details from where and if it is just a lift or with equipment . Having it in one place should make it easier for those both ofrering and needing a lift to match up ? Just a suggestion .

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bencat said:

Self interest really .

Thats one way to look at it. Id say that was definitely in the interest of the show, and an unselfish act and a generous offer Id say.

• Upvote 1