This is one brand that tends to get overlooked. One of the best budget combos I've heard was the Exposure CD 2010S with my Arcam A65+ and Monitor Audio RS6s speakers.

• Like 1

I had a 1010 integrated, didn't like it very much compared to a CA651A, but my Copland CSA-29 was better than both so I moved them on.

I have been told the 2010 is far superior to the 1010 though.

Exposures of John Farlowe era are amazing: full dual mono, separate power supplies for each unit (or even 2 PS for 1 unit) and a lovely "tube like" sound!

I owned IV DR power amps, VII preamp with 2 x VI power supplies, XI preamp with XII power supply and a flagship XIV preamp with ~20 kgs IX power supply.

• Like 1

Yup, I've only heard the 2010 range of amps and CDPs. They very much gone under the radar. With the right speakers they are impressive, especially for rock music.

Enjoying listening to my VII and VIII Anniversary pre / power at the moment.  I've had them 10 years or so.  Various replacements have come and gone, but these remain :-)

Years ago l heard an Exposure X/ Arcam CD Player/ EPOS ES11 speakers and have to say it was one of the most musical systems l had heard, would like to listen to the new stuff also.:)

Super Wammer

I had one of the original John Farlowe era CDPs and until I recently sourced a Resolution Audio Opus 21, it was the best sounding CDP I’d owned.

6 minutes ago, Tarzan said:

Years ago l heard an Exposure X/ Arcam CD Player/ EPOS ES11 speakers and have to say it was one of the most musical systems l had heard, would like to listen to the new stuff also.:)

One thing about Exposure is they are great with rock and power pop music.

Super Wammer

I recently bought the Exposure 3010s2 phono stage ex-demo and I can say I'm very impressed. One thing I like about it is the large inbuilt power supply giving plenty of headroom. I'm very happy with my purchase.