HifiE

New hifi up to £30k

Super Wammer
1 minute ago, Nopiano said:

It might be a big ask to bring it from Portugal. 

Can be done, i had a guy from Germany as a room share a couple of years back

• Like 1

No you’d get the guys I’m gonna buy it from to bring same over to your show. 

Super Wammer
6 hours ago, HifiE said:

I would like to do that if I was appreciated,  but I don’t feel that on posts so far. Buy the music , get it home, listen and it’s just me and the music.

If some of the doubters were smart they could have helped me and I’d have thrown them in a streamer or two. May still do. But doubt it.

I have no idea what you do for a living or if indeed you need to work but you must appreciate that there is a way that people communicate which tends to say more than just the words that are written. All of your posts have a certain feel to them, low in detail, low on enthusiasm for HiFi but high on impressing with how you throw your cash around. For instance -

If some of the doubters were smart they could have helped me and I’d have thrown them in a streamer or two. May still do. But doubt it.”

“Been thinking of Wilson benesch, which was recommended to me.If it’s any good at the show I’ll probably buy the set up it as it was apparently one of the best last year. Can’t wait to try it.”

I will go a long way out of my way to help people but I am sorry chum but I for one still think you are a wind up. If you weren’t then we would be having a bit more detail from you by now rather than these two sentence throw away comments.