Sign in to follow this  
bencat

Wanted cheap either Quad 405 or Trio Basic 1M

Super Wammer

I am looking for a cheap power amplifier to complete my Monitor Audio Active project . I need to have two matching power amplifiers for my own peace of mind and to not have to adjust the gain for each amplifier. I already have a Quad 405 and a Trio Basic 1 M power amplifier and I am looking to but either of these which would give me a pair of matched stereo power amplifiers to use . Sadly budget is maximum £150 . You used to be able to get a reasonable working example of a Quod 405 for this but prices seem to be rising . So if anyone takes pitty on me and has a spare of either hanging about let me know .

Super Wammer

Mike I have PM'd you and thank you

Super Wammer

Collected a really excellent clean condition Quad 405 today from Mike a real gentleman to deal with . He has though a really serious collection bug would suggest if you are looking for anything drop him a line and buy it from Mike as he is very genuine and only sells items that are fully sorted.