Sign in to follow this  
hifinutt

aspara HL6

back in 2009 rockmeister said this 

The horn loading on the HL6 is to very different principles to that on the HL1 (in the 6, the bass driver is horn loaded, in the HL1 its the mid/top, so no comparison whatsoever really). When I had the 6's home, I did notice that they enjoy a few watts and come on song as things warm up very well...they rock too so am not sure why class D might not suit unless there is a complex loading eletrical thingy going on that I wont grasp?. Anyway, as Joff says....a top speaker for music lovers and also laid back, and well made. The HL1 is a different beast and quite the most natural sound I've heard from a sensibly priced horn. I'd have em if I had 7 grand.:)

these have just come on ebay and might just be a bargain for someone 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aspara-Acoustics-HL6-Loudspeakers-/192635467913

Super Wammer

Phil you are the devil incarnate I know my wife will kill me but I had to make an offer on these . Now one half of me wants to win and the other hopes I am outbid .

• Like 2

I nearly bid myself , someone got a ridiculous bargain at 321 pounds !!! They have been at 1600 quid for a very long time.