Kegworth Show Information

The information for this year's show is now live at www.thehifishow.com or by clicking on the show banner below.

NON EXHIBITOR ROOMS NOW OPEN - Special Offer....Stay Saturday, join in all the build up excitement on Sat night and then gain FREE access to the show on Sunday

LAST MINUTE WAM HIFI SHOW AVAILABILITY - ONLY A FEW EXHIBITOR ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 5 SLEEP ONLY ROOMS LEFT - ONLY 3 BIG SYSTEM SPACES LEFT

HiFiWigwam

THE WAM HIFI SHOW 2019 - Exhibitor Spreadsheet Now Live

Just now, Audio Al said:

Thats what I was enquiring about , Not done it for 2 years but did for 4/5 years previously at Scalford 

must be room for one more exhibitor surely, after all the Wam show is about the willing exhibitors. 

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, Audio Al said:

Any rooms available ? or are they all taken now ? 

Thanks 

Yes there are a few spare rooms my  old mate, let me know and we will sort it for you with Peter, wouldbe great to have you there!

22 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Yes there are a few spare rooms my  old mate, let me know and we will sort it for you with Peter, wouldbe great to have you there!

OK thanks , put me down for a demo room then please , Do you remember our room share :D

Super Wammer
13 minutes ago, Audio Al said:

OK thanks , put me down for a demo room then please , Do you remember our room share :D

Of source I do mate you were very supportive of first time as an exhibitor! And  God my system has changed since then!

stick your kit list on the next empty row on the spreadsheet and I’ll twist Peters arm for you

Super Wammer
24 minutes ago, Audio Al said:

Just go to the spreadsheet and use tab 2 to fill out your system components etc then post to say done. 

Opps beaten to it 😁

Edited by Lurch

7 minutes ago, Audio Al said:

OK will do it tomorrow when I decide what I can carry :shock:

Bringing a CD player ;)

Super Wammer
1 hour ago, eddie-baby said:

Always a preference as an exhibitor you should know that. Exhibitors are king with Wam shows, they make the magic happen. So get a room, with kit!

Well, proper exhibitors yes. I don't have much time for the people who just throw any old kit they're tripping over into a suitcase and turn up expecting the Exhibitor Red Carpet to be rolled out for them.

:minikev:

;)

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bazzer said:

Bringing a CD player ;)

For sure , now which one shall I take ? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

Well, proper exhibitors yes. I don't have much time for the people who just throw any old kit they're tripping over into a suitcase and turn up expecting the Exhibitor Red Carpet to be rolled out for them.

:minikev:

Ha. Yeah get your coat Flash, If that's directed at me I'll have you know I'm not just turning up with any old shite. It just happens to fit in a suitcase but I have some of the finest satellite speakers known to man I'll have you know. And one of the finest miniature 'proper' subwoofers that can fit into those dimensions. Ok, I've scrimped and limited myself a little with the amplification and source to keep it compact but it'll still sound sublime. Size is just relevant, Ive heard telephone box speakers not sound as good.     

Super Wammer
17 minutes ago, eddie-baby said:

Ha. Yeah get your coat Flash, If that's directed at me I'll have you know I'm not just turning up with any old shite. It just happens to fit in a suitcase but I have some of the finest satellite speakers known to man I'll have you know. And one of the finest miniature 'proper' subwoofers that can fit into those dimensions. Ok, I've scrimped and limited myself a little with the amplification and source to keep it compact but it'll still sound sublime. Size is just relevant, Ive heard telephone box speakers not sound as good.     

I wish they'd provide a wind-up or tongue-in-cheek emoji for avoidance of confusion (clearly a coat and a wink don't do it)! Just pulling your leg, you sensitive soul.

Hats off to you Eddie. :notworthy:

Edited by TheFlash
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheFlash said:

I wish they'd provide a wind-up or tongue-in-cheek emoji for avoidance of confusion! Just pulling your leg, you sensitive soul.

Just having a bit of fun and banter Nigel. Hey, very little offends me :)

That said I will be packing a mean Hi-Fi suitcase :D

• Like 2

Super Wammer
32 minutes ago, eddie-baby said:

Just having a bit of fun and banter Nigel. Hey, very little offends me :)

That said I will be packing a mean Hi-Fi suitcase :D

Please bring some change of underwear I know the gear gets priority and you may well be wearing the same outer clothes for three days but for all of us bring clean underwear :sos:

Edited by bencat

1 minute ago, bencat said:

Please bring some change of underwear I know the gear gets priority and you may well be wearing the same outer clothes for three days but for all of us bring clean underwear :sos:

I've been wearing the same underpants for the last fortnight, a weekend without a change is nothing I can't handle :D  

Super Wammer
Just now, eddie-baby said:

I've been wearing the same underpants for the last fortnight, a weekend without a change is nothing I can't handle :D  

I know Eddie but it is not you were worried about its us .:nerves:

• Haha 1