insider9

New album releases

Not sure how many of you will find this helpful. Yesterday saw a release of a new album by Slipknot. I've had a listen to most of it in a car today. It's decent and deserves a few more listens. I think it may be a grover. That is if Nu Metal is your kind of thing. 

Slipknot - We Are Not Your Kind

Slipknot-We-Are-Not-Your-Kind.png?w=1200

• Like 1

I have just ordered it too after listening to a few tracks on YouTube and liking what I heard.

• Like 1

It could be a decent year after all. Just had new album by Slipknot, Tool at the end of the month and in October new Alter Bridge 😁 Can't wait

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 10/08/2019 at 20:01, insider9 said:

Not sure how many of you will find this helpful. Yesterday saw a release of a new album by Slipknot. I've had a listen to most of it in a car today. It's decent and deserves a few more listens. I think it may be a grover. That is if Nu Metal is your kind of thing. 

Slipknot - We Are Not Your Kind

Slipknot-We-Are-Not-Your-Kind.png?w=1200

I’ll give it a listen. Slipknot were the first live gig I ever saw at a tiny venue in Bristol before they were really even known... Pretty sure I’ve got some signed merch hanging around in a box somewhere...

Reminiscing... I was underage... I got suspended from school because I chose to go to this gig rather than a rugby tour (despite it was a Saturday)... Public school high sock brigade shite!

I’d not remembered this until you posted. Quality. 

Was actually a really good gig too. They were backed up by One  Minute Silence and also another band who are pretty well known, but my goldfish memory is escaping me!

will have a listen. 

Edited by Amormusic
  • Like 1

Super Wammer
Posted (edited)

58250F72-BFEB-40D7-9397-41A97EBE0F0D.jpeg.6d57f1f8a08a69c5219eea1597a811dc.jpeg

Chasing The Monsoon - No Ordinary World 

Released 20th September 

chasingthemonsoon.com 

After many years in the making, finally this album is released in September...I cannot wait to hear it :nerves:

Edited by Beyond you

27 minutes ago, insider9 said:

Tool, Tool, Tool, Tool, Tool, Tool, Tool, Tool, Tool :notworthy:

Are you purchasing the Deluxe version or normal CD? I've searched everywhere for normal CD and the only place I find it for sale is via Qobuz @ £14.49 but they also have a Hi-Res download only version in 24 bit 96kHz for £16.99.

Any other places you know of please?

Thanks...

44 minutes ago, parcelmonkey said:

Are you purchasing the Deluxe version or normal CD? I've searched everywhere for normal CD and the only place I find it for sale is via Qobuz @ £14.49 but they also have a Hi-Res download only version in 24 bit 96kHz for £16.99.

Any other places you know of please?

Thanks...

No, Ade. Was waiting for a normal CD and vinyl but prices are stupid. So far streamed it twice. Hi res from Qobuz sound like a good deal. The sound quality is extraordinary. 

It's meant to be listened as an album and the best track order in history too. It just gets better and better. 

Just now, insider9 said:

No, Ade. Was waiting for a normal CD and vinyl but prices are stupid. So far streamed it twice. Hi res from Qobuz sound like a good deal. The sound quality is extraordinary. 

It's meant to be listened as an album and the best track order in history too. It just gets better and better. 

Thanks and that seals it then, I'm ordering Hi-Res and will wait a while to own the actual CD, once some start hitting the second hand markets...

Weird marketing by Tool yet again. Strange people, bloody amazing musicians / artists though!

:^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, insider9 said:

Hello mate hope life treating you well !

27 minutes ago, insider9 said:

Hi res from Qobuz sound like a good deal.

If you're interested in Hi-Res I downloaded from HD Tracks in the end. As I wasn't a member already they offer 15% off one time purchase. I had to clear cache & cookies before re-visiting as the offer codes disappear once you've visited... B|

$17.99 less discount inc. paypal's poor exchange rate meant a Hi-Res album for £13.05, which I'm happy with and all on release date.

Sorted & tagged, waiting for it to upload to the NAS drive.

Who doesn't love digital... :^

3 hours ago, Blacksabbath25 said:

Hello mate hope life treating you well !

Hey Darren, got fired today. First time for everything... 😂

Treated myself to electric guitar and an amp to celebrate. Hope you're well.