Sliced Bread: WFH Refugee

Hello - Any other WHF refugees out there?

5 hours ago, TonyTheHat said:

Quick description of some of the displaced members.... No offence meant... 

Plastic Penguin:- Good guy. Always liked to stretch out a post whenever possible to keep the masses waiting in anticipation. Why post once when you can string it out for a week? Walter Matthau from the odd couple.

Black Sabbath:- Nice guy. Won't always get the punchline...

Gel:- What can be said..... Loved reading his posts. Particularly the just bought, just sold, no taking back, changed my mind ones. What a character. Hope his health stays tip top. 

Big boss:- Probably nicest guy on the forum. Always happy to help, never condescending,

Chebby:- Very knowledgeable but a bit of an stickler at times. Loves nothing better than to correct PP in a public shaming usually over a minor inaccuracy.  Jack Lemmon

Cno:- Always tried to give good advice. Good guy.

Spiny:- Quick to take the mick but usually not without justification

Drummerman:- I'm not being racist but...  

Major Fubar:- Again seemed pretty reasonable though did have one run in with him where he was being a womble. Don't hold it against him though.

Musicraft:- Perennial salesman

Davidf:- Seems genuinely good guy. 

Missed loads out, these were just the few that came to mind in the first instance,

👍

@TonyTheHat You seem to have me at a disadvantage. Apologies, but I don't recognise your name. Have you changed it, or am I being dense? 

If somebody is being complementary, it's nice to put a name to the name, so to speak.

5 hours ago, CnoEvil said:

@TonyTheHat You seem to have me at a disadvantage. Apologies, but I don't recognise your name. Have you changed it, or am I being dense? 

If somebody is being complementary, it's nice to put a name to the name, so to speak.

Same here. Don't recognize Tony by that name. 

Good to see so many made it.... have already seen a few posts in bits I've been active on.

Busy round here, isn't it?

Super Wammer
8 hours ago, chris_bates1974 said:

Good to see so many made it.... have already seen a few posts in bits I've been active on.

Busy round here, isn't it?

Yes and hopefully welcoming ! A lot of lurkers as well . . . .

• Like 1