Colinjg

This week on the WAM

Definitely a case of be careful what you wish for.

Harmless enough (and often quite humorous) but the forum just isn't robust enough to cope with it.

I warned the mods some time ago and got a slap on the wrist for it.

On 01/08/2018 at 12:42, Black Beard said:

Arr, if it isn’t a leopard showing its spots after only a few days.

Bless the patience of Ol’ Rabski and the moderating crew, ‘‘tis going to be stormy for a while, long enough to regret letting the rat on board the ship.  Rum and a shanty sing song will ease your woes laddies.

OK this was initially mildly amusing, but now it's just a nonsense. You are apparently here as a digital stalker hiding behind anonymity. If you have nothing constructive to say, hifi related then why don't you and your motley crew weigh anchor and P*ss Off

rabski

On 01/08/2018 at 12:56, mr.me said:

OK this was initially mildly amusing, but now it's just a nonsense. You are apparently here as a digital stalker hiding behind anonymity. If you have nothing constructive to say, hifi related then why don't you and your motley crew weigh anchor and P*ss Off

It's a forum, not the A&E department.

There seems no reason not to allow a little fun here. In fact, it's been missing for far too long.

•  

Fun is one thing, filling all the threads with bollocks and racist crap is quite another

• Like 1

Good evening Mr H.

Jolly nice to have you here.

Super Wammer

Could someone remind me when kindergarten starts again? These kids are running amok and doing my head in: all cack and bum emojis and my willy's bigger than yours and intolerant racist bile and apparently it's all a bit of "fun". Oh how we laughed.

OR

someone remind me when kindergarten starts again.. these kids r running amok and doing my hed in.. all cack :td: and bum emojis and my willys bigger than yours.. and intolerant racist bile.. and apparently its all a bit of fun.. oh how we laughed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

They are apparently no longer.

And any other spruious thread crapping is going the same way.

With all respect to everyone, enough is enough.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

You gave them every opportunity to contribute positively within very generous parameters. In the end, the rope was just the right length to dispel any doubt.

Humour is a matter of taste. Racism is another matter, though.

From my own selfish perspective, I am pleased that the amnesty for previously banned members was offered, else I wouldn't have the chance to join in here.

• Upvote 4

Me too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, savvypaul said:

You gave them every opportunity to contribute positively within very generous parameters. In the end, the rope was just the right length to dispel any doubt.

Humour is a matter of taste. Racism is another matter, though.

From my own selfish perspective, I am pleased that the amnesty for previously banned members was offered, else I wouldn't have the chance to join in here.

You have been made welcome Paul, as is anyone who has something positive to offer.

Debate is obviously fine. Humour, even if a little edgy is fine.

Running amok and thread crapping is not fine. It just gives us too much work and none of the 'real' members appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I can't add any more thanks Rabski......but thanks.

+1

Super Wammer

Well done Richard :^

Not down to me folks. Agreed between all the mods. Enough is enough.

• Like 1