The site will be out of service again for further upgrades regarding security fixes. Work will be carried out between 4.30am and 5.30am tomorrow morning. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Sign in to follow this  
gninnamag

Lenco Turntables Owners Club

Edited by gninnamag

Surprised how quiet this thread is :(

Never mind - been working on making mine better at resisting dust.

Spent the last few weeks building a plexiglass bending contraption as I thought my Lenco TT needed a nice hood.
Today I created the first part but I need a new jigsaw as mine had trouble cutting straight but as a first attempt it should be OK.

20190209_172405_zps5ybj6q7l.jpg

20190209_172413_zpsywxzuaea.jpg

20190209_172430_zpsxvpqb0ue.jpg

Next task will be to make the sides but not until I get a new jigsaw!

My Dad had a Goldring 88, don't know if he still has it. Had an EMI EPU 100 tone arm with separate mono and stereo cartridges. Might be sat in a box in his loft somewhere.

Hi, 'Bodgit',

I would go and chck whether your dad has an '88 in his 'loft', and if so, I would go and 'rescue' it.

Below is a poor image of the latest iteration of my '99. It's been mounted into a new plinth with an an SME 3009 rewired by AO, and currently fitted with a Heed Zene'. Plus an Accoustic Signature' arm ( badged / modified Rega 202 also AO rewired) currently fitted with a G1042.

I shall post some more (hopefully better) images, once I have re-fitted the Nima arm + Goldring Elite cartridge.

Regards

Mike Kelshaw

P7160299.JPG