reg

Hifi Clearout

Super Wammer
On 25/08/2018 at 20:11, si_jopie0382 said:

I always keep coming to this thread everyday because the michi,

Rotel Michi RHB 10 is my dream power amp, and its hard or imposible to find locally.

So req, please, can i buy it?

Flash, i hope you dont mind mate.

J

Mind? It saves me from myself! Fill your boots and post photos which make me think "bugger".

On 13/08/2018 at 17:33, Lokes said:

Hi Reg

I've had Castle speakers that buzzed,  it appears they made great speakers but

used a dodgy batch of glue on the severn bass units and maybe others.

This link shows the procedure,

Mine were free with a midi system :) and are now having their second life

following the purchase of some glue and a little of my time

http://www.youplala.net/2016/07/20/castle-acoustics-pembroke-restoration-project-initial-state/

Jules

thanks Jules, i will take a look at this.

Super Wammer

Reg's Readers - can you help?

Neil @reg has gone very quiet, no posts since late August and no PM's since then, when he returned from hols and asked whether I might still be interested in the Rotel Michi. I've "bumped" a few times but to no avail.

Does anyone know Neil outside the Wam? Is all ok, just too busy? Anyone who bought some of his other stuff care to PM me an email address or phone number?

I'd like to wrap up the Michi one way or the other.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend.

Nigel

I'm looking to move back from valve to solid state amplification and would be interested in the michi if it doesn't work out for whoever ends up with it.

Super Wammer
22 minutes ago, J Macquarrie said:

I'm looking to move back from valve to solid state amplification and would be interested in the michi if it doesn't work out for whoever ends up with it.

Oi, join the queue! 😀

That was me adding myself to the end of the queue xD

• Haha 1

Hi all,

Apologies for going silent.

Last few weeks have been a complete clusterf8ck of work travelling and family sickness bugs. Haven't had a chance to think about Hifi at all.

Will attend to all pm's and comments ASAP this weekend. Nothing has been sold in the interim and everything is still available.

I have 3 lots of cables to post to various chaps as well.

Understand if your interest has waned in the interim.

• Sad 1

Hi Nigel, would you be open to offers on the Rotel Michi pre and power? I would need them posted to Nottingham unless you are passing in the near future. Let me know plz Nigel. 

Thanks Lee

Super Wammer
3 hours ago, lee1975 said:

Hi Nigel, would you be open to offers on the Rotel Michi pre and power? I would need them posted to Nottingham unless you are passing in the near future. Let me know plz Nigel. 

Thanks Lee

I think you mean Neil (reg) not Nigel (me). Hopefully I'm ahead of you in the queue to buy and I am also able to collect... but am only 20 miles from Nottingham so we should catch up at some point.

N

• Like 1

wowser

Neil (reg) if you read a comment I made in another thread the remote just needed new batteries and the LCD display has come back again! So all is good. This really is a superb amp at a bargain price.

Regarding the power/pre combo, how many people are in the queue for that, and would it be possible if no-one has reserved them yet for me to come back to you Sunday evening or Monday maybe I'll just buy them ! :)))))

:) :) :) :) :) 

Best Wishes

Naveen R a o

wowser
Neil (reg) if you read a comment I made in another thread the remote just needed new batteries and the LCD display has come back again! So all is good. This really is a superb amp at a bargain price.
Regarding the power/pre combo, how many people are in the queue for that, and would it be possible if no-one has reserved them yet for me to come back to you Sunday evening or Monday maybe I'll just buy them ! :)))))

Best Wishes
Naveen R a o
Sound like you're only about number 23 in the queue

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Super Wammer

Get ye behind me, Satan! (and all you minor devils).