Bazzer

FIFA World Cup 2018

17 hours ago, Bazzer said:

Wash yer mouth out , credit were it's due Sterling has had a great tournament , Kane , Alli , Lingard , yes they scored goals early on but have been disappointing the whole tournament .

Totally agree.  We had no effective midfield whatsoever and Alli spent the whole game (and most of the tournament) ballwatching.  Obviously I am wrong because unlike Stirling neither Alli or Kane (was he playing as a striker, mid-field or left wing?) were substituted by our knowledgeable manager and our wonderful press and TV pundits keep telling us they are world superstars.  Nevertheless, well done England, you made us proud (or in the words of Shearer and others 'you done us proud').

Yes I am a City supporter.

2 minutes ago, stylesound said:

Totally agree.  We had no effective midfield whatsoever and Alli spent the whole game (and most of the tournament) ballwatching.  Obviously I am wrong because unlike Stirling neither Alli or Kane (was he playing as a striker, mid-field or left wing?) were substituted by our knowledgeable manager and our wonderful press and TV pundits keep telling us they are world superstars.  Nevertheless, well done England, you made us proud (or in the words of Shearer and others 'you done us proud').

Yes I am a City supporter.

I assume you mean Leicester City.:D