Sign in to follow this  
hifinutt

british strikes on syria after chemical weapons used

Posted (edited)

The point I was trying to make, and what that article alludes to, is 'false flag' attacks do happen and have done so throughout history. The attacks listed above are all proven examples of the phenomena. 

Like I mentioned upthread, the warmongering Neocons have long held a wishlist of countries earmarked for regime change and Syria has always been key among them. General Wesley Clark, a former US army general, outlined these long-held plans in this now famous video: 

Assad was winning the war. He had forced back the rebels (effectively ISIS) who our government, along with the governments of the US and Israel have been arming and funding in the region (I would suggest these groups are far, far worse than any Assad led government). Assad purposely carrying out this chemical attack at this stage of proceedings makes no logical sense whatsoever and pretty much every informed and independent observer recognises this. We now know they lied about WMD in Iraq as an excuse for war with Iraq. At the time, a great many believed what they were being told by Blair and the MSM. Just like Iraq, Syria has always been a Neocon target for regime change; they will stop at nothing to achieve this objective. I would suggest the recent chemical attack in Syria was fabricated for exactly this purpose. 

Edited by marlew

4 hours ago, marlew said:

Assad was winning the war. He had forced back the rebels (effectively ISIS) who our government, along with the governments of the US and Israel have been arming and funding in the region (I would suggest these groups are far, far worse than any Assad led government). Assad purposely carrying out this chemical attack at this stage of events makes no logical sense whatsoever and pretty much every informed and independent observer recognises this. We now know they lied about WMD in Iraq as an excuse for the war in Iraq. At the time, a great many believed what they were being told by Blair and the MSM. As with Syria, Iraq was always a key target for regime change; they would stop at nothing to achieve this objective. I would suggest the recent chemical attack in Syria was fabricated for exactly the same reason.

Assad was at a stalemate in Syria until Russia intervened. I would suggest that Russia in this arena is just as bad as the others.

Assad and logic do not go together.

Independent observers means two different things to me and you as does the lack of independence of the original quoted article.  I suggest the dead and severely injured bodies in Syria from a chemical gas attack was delivered by a helicopter that came from Assad not the 'rebels'. Assad has an appalling track record on chemical warfare even to the point of admitting he had them and then saying he had got rid of them all. He clearly lied. And your solution is to leave him alone and allow chemical attacks to continue. Russia ain't much better as Salisbury shows.

Posted (edited)

Your confusing gas with wind.

Edited by Ron Hilditch