SergeAuckland

FREE HiFi News Magazines

Super Wammer

I posted this in the Charity Sales sector, but with one week to go to Kegworth, thought I'd try here.

I'm disposing of my entire collection of HiFi News magazines, as they're now outgrowing the space available for them.

I have complete years from 2000 right through to 2017, including yearbooks as published. There is one missing, November 2003, when if I recall, there was some problem with supply, although there was an issue published. 

If anyone's interested in taking the lot, or any individual years, I'll bring them to Kegworth for free, or can package them for shipping, but that much paper won't be cheap to send.

Suggest £2 per year (not per issue) to charity if you collect at Kegworth. 

I also have 15 or so cardboard LP mailers which again I''m happy to bring to Kegworth if anyone wants them.  £3 for the lot?

Please PM me or reply on here if you want any of these.

I've had a request for 2011, which I'll bring with me, but I'm reluctant to bring that much paper half-way across the country if nobody wants them. 

Thanks for looking

S

I would be interested in last  year's.  I hope to make it by snowing here......

Super Wammer
54 minutes ago, Mark D said:

I would be interested in last  year's.  I hope to make it by snowing here......

2017 is yours.

See you there.

S

Super Wammer

The good old days of 8+ HiFi magz monthly, which prompted us to buy every month almost new hardware ...

Still retain a few choice ones - e.g. all Flat Response/HiFi Review/some others ...

A year since I even bothered to read new real paper one, sadly ...